Thread: Fire Dave!

Hybrid View

Default Re: Fire Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    I would kill for one big guy that had some edge to him, need that kind of big against a guy like Daum and some of the high major teams we play.

Yeah, he should be able to keep one guy in line.
    Speaking of low post players...
    Bjorkland had incredible footwork which apparently rubbed off on Dex. Dex had incredible footwork and an edge.

Our current player development in the post is HORRIBLE. Check our Bjorklands footwork. Apparently none of our currently players even attempt to do what he did. Are these guys not spending their offseason developing moves?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Bjorkland had incredible footwork which apparently rubbed off on Dex. Dex had incredible footwork and an edge.

Our current player development in the post is HORRIBLE. Check our Bjorklands footwork. Apparently none of our currently players even attempt to do what he did. Are these guys not spending their offseason developing moves?

Not disagreeing with you at all, but the offense they ran then was much easier to do post moves in. They basically ran a flex offense, which absolutely drove me nuts that as basic an offense as that was being used by a college team. BUT that at least got players and the ball onto the block to be able to do some of these post moves with. Our current offense is fine if they would drive the way that SDSU did against us. But when you are constantly forcing 3 pointers and not trying to drive to the hoop at all things are not going to go well. It seemed like to me the only guys against SDSU that would constantly try and get to the hoop were Gue and Hunter.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post

Man, just look at that team. They looked like they belonged out there, because they did. This year's team resembled the DII days athletically.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Man, just look at that team. They looked like they belonged out there, because they did. This year's team resembled the DII days athletically.
    10 seconds into that video I said out loud(to my computer) I really miss watching that team.