Page 126 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1685

Thread: Bohl News

Default Re: Bohl News

Am i reading it correct that they won't likely make the title game due to the Boise loss?

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Am i reading it correct that they won't likely make the title game due to the Boise loss?
    Yeah, they need Boise St to lose their last two which are home against Air Force (who isn't very good) and at Fresno St (who is pretty good) and of course Wyoming has to win their last two including their home game against Fresno St next weekend.

It is the G5 though so they'll probably go to roughly the same mid-tier bowl game they went to last year after losing in the MWC title game.

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Bohl to Kansas State it's the easiest path out there synder retires.. Gene Taylor ad... duh!!

I like klieman.. but holy shit Bohl is a top level coach... gotta hand it to him

7 million dollar buyout, maybe down to $5.5 million after this year. Don't see it happening. Age is going to be factor, plus Wyoming can keep throwing more money at him as he is more than covering his salary with second straight bohl game and all the games played on late night ESPN>

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    7 million dollar buyout, maybe down to $5.5 million after this year. Don't see it happening. Age is going to be factor, plus Wyoming can keep throwing more money at him as he is more than covering his salary with second straight bohl game and all the games played on late night ESPN>
    2016 and 2017 is the first time Wyoming has been bowl eligible in consecutive seasons in almost 30 years (since 1987-88). That says a lot about their program but also a lot about the job Bohl and company have been able to do there.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    2016 and 2017 is the first time Wyoming has been bowl eligible in consecutive seasons in almost 30 years (since 1987-88). That says a lot about their program but also a lot about the job Bohl and company have been able to do there.
    It really is a gameday worthy story, but suspect he needs a perfect season there for the national pundits to notice, with a couple solid P5 wins. With that said, he can't be losing Wyoming kids to NDSU.....

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Bohl to Kansas State it's the easiest path out there synder retires.. Gene Taylor ad... duh!!

I like klieman.. but holy shit Bohl is a top level coach... gotta hand it to him

when is NDSU going to build him a statue, or something of recognition, we owe him for this amazing 10 year run!
    Last report was Bohl wont talk to GT.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    The irony. Would be the ultimate fit for Bohl and Gene Taylor is now the boss man.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I have been curious how many bridges he burned on the way out of here. That was a kind of behind the scenes shit show when he left. I know it was bad but was it time heals all wounds bad or was it death stare hate type bad.

Yeah, Gene....You have Craig Bohl on line 3 about our coaching vacancy.

Gene: "Best of luck in Laramie." Click.

Gene smiles.

(that would be a very brief and generic summary).
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Let’s be honest. I am way more concerned about Kleiman to K State than Bohl or any from his crew.