Thread: Bianchi Transfer

Hybrid View

Default Re: Bianchi Transfer

My guess is Barnett is the 125er this year for Wisconsin then he goes up to 133 after Gross departs.

I am stunned that SDSU would have filled out the paperwork for Gross to request his 6th year. With all the controversy surrounding how Gross sat out and Bono's involvement with that, I am shocked that they did this.

Default Re: Bianchi Transfer

Quote Originally Posted by IowaBison View Post
    My guess is Barnett is the 125er this year for Wisconsin then he goes up to 133 after Gross departs.

I am stunned that SDSU would have filled out the paperwork for Gross to request his 6th year. With all the controversy surrounding how Gross sat out and Bono's involvement with that, I am shocked that they did this.
    When I saw your message about Barnett, my first thought was 'what about Connor Brown?'. I knew he was out of the line-up, but I didn't realize that he wasn't on their roster anymore.

I would be a little bitter about Gross if I were an SDSU fan. But I don't feel too bad for them since they have another high profile coach and a freshman AA contender.