Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Early Signing Day 2018

Default Re: Early Signing Day 2018

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Not sure how this will work with the early signing day. Might be a dumb question, but do you think Noland will start next semester and be here for spring ball?
    I would assume he would be here for spring ball.

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    I know there's a lot of kids that would not want to take on this role, but who says they (or one of them) can't have the same role as Cole Davis had? Dude was a 4 year backup and never complained, knew his place, and helped the kids in front and behind him.
    Yeah, that's a good point but I think it's tough to find guys with Cole's mentality in those kind of situations. QB is a tough position to get depth at because you can't really rotate players so it's tough to retain a guy when you're basically saying "we think you're good just not good enough to start/play unless this other guy gets hurt". With Hotchkiss and Sanders both being a year older than Lance if they get beat out by him they know their chance of playing meaningful snaps at NDSU for the rest of the careers just took a massive hit.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    This is going to be interesting. Zeb is not a runner: 9 games 8 attempts for 28 yards.
    Dear God, do we play one qb or another depending on opponent?? Two qb system!!! Panic bville

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Pure speculation on my part.....maybe its expected one transfers out.
    I'd have to agree. Sanders was a PWO (which doesn't mean anything as far as talent, I know, just stating there is no scholly $$ attached to him), combined with the fact that he may be now relegated to 4th string, it wouldn't surprise me if he was gone.

Quote Originally Posted by phxbison View Post
    Let me see if I got this right. Dylan rushed for 2833 yds as a senior and had 32 touchdowns and was Wisconsin Offensive Player of the Year and we are projecting him as a linebacker in our system. Wow !
    Sounds like Grimsley to safety.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Did any MVFC school's lose any big commits?
    I think SDSU and USD lost some of their top on the boards at a few positions before today but I could be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    I think SDSU and USD lost some of their top on the boards at a few positions before today but I could be wrong
    That's tooooo bad.

love it , Enz just called NDSU the flagship Univesity of the State...

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    Dear God, do we play one qb or another depending on opponent?? Two qb system!!! Panic bville
    I'm sure everyone on Bisonville would just trust in the coaches and basically say "let's give it a chance before we criticize it".

Delta QB set?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might be a little bit of an understatement, but the LB part of the signing class looks pretty good... and by "pretty good", I mean "the best in the history of the universe!"