Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Tailgating rules from other Universities.

Default Re: Tailgating rules from other Universities.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    BIG win for you guys today!

Quote Originally Posted by lakesbison View Post
    BS. I have tailgated at over 50+ places, NFL stadiums & College Stadiums.

NDSU is far and away the most over policed, security presence etc, PERIOD, its not even close.

Wisc, Minn, UNI, Wyoming & Kansas = didnt even see a policeman.
    I see a correlation....lakes=increased security/law enforcement presence...

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Probably wrong place for this but does anyone know if you can bring flags into TCF with you? How bout noise makers? Are they like the Fargo Dome and will take your stuff from you? Just wonderin
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    Probably wrong place for this but does anyone know if you can bring flags into TCF with you? How bout noise makers? Are they like the Fargo Dome and will take your stuff from you? Just wonderin
    Good questions, all of them. The ghettrodome would always confiscate your flagpoles and even the mini flags they gave out at the alumni tent . I'm guessing the same rules will apply.
    OFFICIAL BISONVILLE SPONSOR OF:
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...
    Proud member of TOHBTC and NDSU Team Makers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatanka View Post
    Good questions, all of them. The ghettrodome would always confiscate your flagpoles and even the mini flags they gave out at the alumni tent . I'm guessing the same rules will apply.
    Nothing is allowed into the stadium. Probably wouldn't look good for them if we had a ton of Bison flags flying around. They do encourage standing and cheering loud thou. I wonder what the U of M knitters think of that?
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BISONBRI53 View Post
    Nothing is allowed into the stadium. Probably wouldn't look good for them if we had a ton of Bison flags flying around. They do encourage standing and cheering loud thou. I wonder what the U of M knitters think of that?
    What about the giant cardboard heads / logos?
    Tatanka™ brand humor. Gary Bettman's incompetence. The process of recommending a task force to recommend a process to be suggested to another task force, and of meetings called to discuss future meetings. The 21.3% of teh university students that, unlike Tatanka, are online-only, and the 15+% that never step foot in North Dakota. And hating Detroit...

It didn't say anything about giant cardboard heads. It did say something about banners thou. Would giant heads or logos be considered banners? Let the giant head jokes begin!
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

I am planning on bringing in a large "C'MON MAN" sign to hang in the endzone. Do they really not allow anything to be brought in?
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Have a look yourself - Gopher Football Gameday Guide - TCF Bank Stadium

TCF Stadium policies are found on PDF page 17-18, document page 16-17. I'd make the argument that the cut-out heads do not qualify as banners and should be considered signs. There doesn't appear to be any restriction on hand held signs.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite View Post
    Have a look yourself - Gopher Football Gameday Guide - TCF Bank Stadium

TCF Stadium policies are found on PDF page 17-18, document page 16-17. I'd make the argument that the cut-out heads do not qualify as banners and should be considered signs. There doesn't appear to be any restriction on hand held signs.
    Except that they can't exceed 24" x 36". But it doesn't appear as if they restrict quantity.

No flagpoles. Might have to wear the flag as a cape in order to get it in.