Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: UN_ Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: UN_ Post Game Thoughts & Discussion

With Luepke’s performance I am excited about our run game. Can anyone tell me anything about Bussy’s injury’s? The guy is averaging 10 ypc and would be lighting to Hunters thunder. The way the O-line played and our success with the perimeter run game me thinks he may have busted a long one yesterday with 5 or 6 touches!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    They got beat by uncle Rico. They couldn't have played a worse bison team in the last 11 years. Rebuilding year for ndsu.

And hey trolls. NDSU lost way more then just a qb and left tackle. Also that qb was a sophomore. That doesn't happen in football. Enjoy your trip to Fargo to watch teh hockey you clowns.
    NDSU is an average QB from their past 10 years away from having beat this year's all time greatest UN_ team by 5+ TDs. That's not an exaggeration, just a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    NDSU is an average QB from their past 10 years away from having beat this year's all time greatest UN_ team by 5+ TDs. That's not an exaggeration, just a fact.
    I have given out too much rep in 24 hrs, which happens a lot actually. But it makes sense given yesterday’s events.

Beating UN_ never gets old.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    11) I thought TR called a good game with the exception of a few drives. Zeb just failed to execute early. Still concerned about Watson's hands.
    12) I haven't seen anyone run as hard as Hunter did since TR himself. The OL dominated and a few of those pile pushes were demoralizing.
    13) Actually thought the refs called an awesome game. Let both sides play a bit.
    Bison coaches and players had a great game plan and were mentally ready for this game! Only plays I thought were questionable was a 3rd and 2 jet sweep to Watson when we were in the red zone. Hope Cam's wrist heals quickly it looked like he was in some pain. Zeb played notably well for the most part. We still need to get the screen plays humming, might need to call DJ McNorton for some tips, he was the best at it and of course Jensen was tossing it to him also.
    Let's Go Bison!!!

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I don't remember seeing Lane Tucker in there at all....is he hurt? Maybe I missed something as I've been out helping calve in the boonies and haven't been able to check in.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    I don't remember seeing Lane Tucker in there at all....is he hurt? Maybe I missed something as I've been out helping calve in the boonies and haven't been able to check in.
    Tucker was out all game. Announced before start of game.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Must be something in the air. Lots of calves this weekend. I can forget about making any games this spring. Guess there's a reason they call it moo u.

Lardsin must go!

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Good morning!!! West a glorious day!!
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Yes he has an ankle injury I believe.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    Good morning!!! West a glorious day!!
    Isn't it though? The only thing sweeter than beating the shit out of GFCC when they know they're going to lose is to give them that tiny bit of hope they might win, and then beat the shit out of them anyway.

I believe the most efficient and sadistic torturers through history always made sure to give the victim some small hope, before crushing them completely.