Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: ORU Game

Default Re: ORU Game

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    yea i dont hope/wish it..but also calling a spade a spade means SD deserves some credit.
    If you continually keep throwing shit up against the wall all year sooner or later some of its going to stick. The team has a bad game and now its I told you so?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Let's all start worrying if we lose in the tournament

Don't worry folks!

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    If you continually keep throwing shit up against the wall all year sooner or later some of its going to stick. The team has a bad game and now its I told you so?
    I don't think anyone could ever say it more accurate than that. That's exactly how the situationis.

There were a few positives today. The meal at the Cheesecake Factory was excellent. Plus we met some really nice Bison fans. One Bison fan-family wasn't very friendly at all. Yes I am serious. They were only 3 rows up from us and I waved at them to join us and a few others and he just kind of gave us a look of distain and then looked away. There was an undie fan there with a Bison fan and he was friendly as heck. Don't know what was up with mr snooty.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    looks like Chapo called this one a week ago. Losing this game isn't the worst thing in the world.
    if we face ORU again we better be prepared for their defensive game plan. LA was non existent. Had a chance to put all the pressure on SDSU. Pathetic showing.

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I remember hearing you say the same last year
    Please don't come out to the tourney and pretend you support these kids
    Cant wait to see SD on ESPN2 in blue and yellow

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Cant wait to see SD on ESPN2 in blue and yellow

I don't think he meant you!

One Bison fan-family wasn't very friendly at all. Yes I am serious. They were only 3 rows up from us and I waved at them to join us and a few others and he just kind of gave us a look of distain and then looked away.

Don't know what was up with mr snooty.
    this one is easy to solve...SD was in Tulsa last night
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

There were a few positives today. The meal at the Cheesecake Factory was excellent. Plus we met some really nice Bison fans. One Bison fan-family wasn't very friendly at all. Yes I am serious. They were only 3 rows up from us and I waved at them to join us and a few others and he just kind of gave us a look of distain and then looked away. There was an undie fan there with a Bison fan and he was friendly as heck. Don't know what was up with mr snooty.
    Maybe the warm up music was too loud.
    Does cookies brother live there? His nickname is Brownie.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Maybe the warm up music was too loud.
    Does cookies brother live there? His nickname is Brownie.
    Must spread rep!
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.