Page 33 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Olson 2018 LPGA

Default Re: Amy Olson 2018 LPGA

Henderson had a lock on this thing and then her putter completely abandoned her over the last 5 holes or so.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    TRUE "Cool Story Bro".

On a chilly day in April of 2016, SlickVic (aka, Danny Noonan II) absolutely crushed his tee shot on the par 5 4th at Edgewood.
    Now....Slicky is a humble bastard, and just grinned as I said to him....."Holy shit! That is at least 350!" As we neared his ball, I located a yardage marker and stepped it off.............380 yards.
    Your story regarding SlickVic here IzzyFlexion, brings to mind another equally compelling tale!:

https://youtu.be/0u8KUgUqprw

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Amy currently T16 and Kim T23. Very nearly grouped together today, and right now just a stroke apart. Go Dakota Girls!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

More good stuff concerning Amy Olson!:

http://www.lpga.com/news/2018-olson-...well-in-zambia

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    More good stuff concerning Amy Olson!:

http://www.lpga.com/news/2018-olson-...well-in-zambia
    This is a great story. Thanks for sharing.
    Just think what can be done when you have access to potable water. Lifesaving.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

dufferole is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Ugh. Amy was cruising 2 under until 15 and 16 which she triple and double bogied for a 3 over round. Another cut made though.

Finished t39. LA next week. New event.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Amy made 10,088.00 for the tourney.

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    Amy made 10,088.00 for the tourney.
    That puts her over 100 grand. Not bad considering it’s only April

Crazy round for Amy today in the LA open. 5 birdies, 3 bogies, and 2 double bogies for a 2 over round.