Page 31 of 163 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

Default Re: 2016 Verbal: Jabril Cox

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    B1g visit mac schools yearly. We get 2 for 1 deals... ndsu would be a sexy opponent because theyd help with strength of schedule. That would be the biggest event in program history. Hell we jizz ourselves thinking about hosting kansas state in bball 10 years ago.

The dome is empty now because the game is decided BEFORE kickoff.

Culture would be fine.
    fyp.......

your wleccome
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Central Florida is 12-0 in G5, and they barely fill their 40k stadium. And they're in one of the most heavily populated regions in the country.
    UCF also has one of the biggest undergrad enrollments (57,000) in the country. They should be able to fill their stadium better.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Barley filling a 40K stadium isn’t a bad thing. That means that there are over 35k people at the game. Some P5 schools draw about the same.
    and they're located in ORANDO. They have twice as many people in one county than the whole population of North Dakota. Do you know what the temperature of Orlando is in December, compared to Fargo?

Sorry for the thread drift here*, but DAMN -- I'm looking forward to seeing Jabril stay healthy and wreak some havoc over the next two years!

*Wait, what was this thread about again???
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Jabril is an animal. The way he played Anderson last week was great. Anderson would try and get to the edge and Cox would just bring him down.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Sorry for the thread drift here*, but DAMN -- I'm looking forward to seeing Jabril stay healthy and wreak some havoc over the next two years!

*Wait, what was this thread about again???
    You have been around long enough to know every thread gets hijacked by "Move UP To FBS".
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    You have been around long enough to know every thread gets hijacked by "Move UP To FBS".
    I sure have, and I do know. Just thought that after like 50 or 60 posts without mentioning Jabril, I'd at least mix in one post...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    The scary part is that it is being brought up during the playoffs....on multiple threads. Which leads me to believe that McFeeley will be writing about it in the near future.
    Hail the BISON!!!

my original post was clearly stating jabril is the best at this level. Wearethepride and his band of cronies ruined it

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    my original post was clearly stating jabril is the best at this level. Wearethepride and his band of cronies ruined it
    You demeaned Jabril by implying his success was due to weak competition. And you’ve made no secret about the fact that you think FCS competition is a bunch of puds.