Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison #1 in AGS Preseason Poll

Default Re: Bison #1 in AGS Preseason Poll

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    I know most people think you are being sarcastic but I know better
    Oh yeah, you know me REAL well, people on this board don't know we are good buds in real life. Yes, UND will win it all this year, or atleast semi's.

#5 FOREVER "NOTORIOUS"

Lindy's Top 25

Top 25 1. SHSU 2. NDSU 3. MONTANA ST 4. TOWSON 5. MONTANA 6. APP ST 7. GSU 8. ODU 9. EKU 10. WOFFORD 11. UNI 12. LEHIGH 13. JMU 14. BCC 15. ILL ST 16. SFA 17. UNH 18. MURRAY ST 19. HARVARD 20. YSU 21. DELAWARE 22. EWU 23. GRAMBLING ST 24. STONY BROOK 25. JACKSONVILLE ST

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    I didn't know people could get so riled up by the word fuck on the interweb. I base my picks on how I expect their season to develop. YSU is good enough to win most of the games on their schedule, and I expect them to be in contention for a seed this year.
    Tell me to eff off and I will not be the most pleasant...and it doesn't help that I seem to be in a particularly foul mood today. Been staying up way too late recently working on projects...making TAB cranky maybe a little too opinionated.*

*#4 is still absurdly high. **
    **I really mean this time.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

IVY League shouldn't even be listed.

#5 FOREVER "NOTORIOUS"

Reformed and thebigund = davek & darrel fools, why are you lettin em rick roll ya bisonville.
    Get rid of them, I comes to read bison stuff, not them. Im out

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    Reformed and thebigund = davek & darrel fools, why are you lettin em rick roll ya bisonville.
    Get rid of them, I comes to read bison stuff, not them. Im out

I would love to see anywhere where i've posted anything remotely pro-und around here. Unlike Darrell, I live in grand forks and actually have a degree from UND. I know how much this school sucks because i've seen it first hand.

In reformedUNDfan's defense, I think the MVFC title will fall to either NDSU, YSU, or Illinois State (who is not getting nearly enough love). Matt Brown eats a bucket of nails every morning without any milk for breakfast and is also made of solid adamantium. He also breathes fire and will be out for blood this year after getting snubbed for the playoffs in 2011.
    Official Bisonville Sponsor of:
    DJKyRo-brand® self-deprecating humor; Bird law; Pureyor of spicy foods; Epic UN_ predictions
    DJKyRo's all-time GDT record: 10-8
    Don't follow me on Twitter @kroth37!

gotts is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    Lindy's Top 25

Top 25 1. SHSU 2. NDSU 3. MONTANA ST 4. TOWSON 5. MONTANA 6. APP ST 7. GSU 8. ODU 9. EKU 10. WOFFORD 11. UNI 12. LEHIGH 13. JMU 14. BCC 15. ILL ST 16. SFA 17. UNH 18. MURRAY ST 19. HARVARD 20. YSU 21. DELAWARE 22. EWU 23. GRAMBLING ST 24. STONY BROOK 25. JACKSONVILLE ST
    Anyone care to compare this to the AGS poll?
    Golden Rules of Bisonville:
    Being self-aware is knowing your head is firmly planted up your ass
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

Surefire Successful Bisonville Conversation Starters: Move to FBS, Scream Yellow, Zipper Merge, Pickleball Championships, Transfer Portal, The Rainforest, Fire Vigen Save Season, Fargodome Expansion, Toxic Locker Rooms, Marlboro Matt, Veer Offense, Whale of a Game, Rainin' Bitches, Frisco Cruiser Bus, BYU Fan Voting, Frisco is biased towards NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by ming01 View Post
    agreed that we have plenty of talent coming back and it's arguable we're preseason 1. our defense could be even better. losing some big time seniors tho, holloway, cornick, richard spots are glaring holes. i just think shsu is in a little better shape than us with what they have back. i think they can be argued as #1 as well. i dont think we'll be as good as last season, but still pretty good.
    reformedUNDfan nailed it, with their recent loss of some of their coaching staff, i would have to disagree with you. IF (big if) NDSU isn't number 1, I don't think SHSU automatically deserves it either.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    reformedUNDfan nailed it, with their recent loss of some of their coaching staff, i would have to disagree with you. IF (big if) NDSU isn't number 1, I don't think SHSU automatically deserves it either.
    Doesn't bother me being #2. Keeps the target a little off our backs. Only thing that counts is the position at the end.

I'm trying to figure out how und got 34th? How can you even get ranked playing D2 teams?

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA