Page 323 of 368 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325333 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 3672

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

DORMIE is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Guess we won't be getting Chapo's guy from Minnesota
    after they tie a can to his ass. 1-11 in the Big Ten as we
    speak. And you think Dave's bad, Chapo.

huh? makes zero sense, but if it makes you feel better about couple million dollars wasted by NDSU... then go for it.

wanna compare him to the washington generals coach next?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Has anyone seen or compiled a 5 or 10 year attendance trend for men's BB? I know the Bison are at or near the top of the Summit averages as recently as 2020, but I'm wondering how the trend looks?

https://gobison.com/news/2020/4/2/nd...ttendance.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by BisonJD View Post
    What is this incessant bullshit about "dark of the night"? He works for a public institution that is subject to FOI requests and has his salary and contract posted publicly. That's as transparent as you get. Just because the dogshit newspaper (that you also continually complain about) doesn't do a story about it and doesn't report extensions in a headline, it's suddenly done "in the dark of night"? You are a fucking clown.
    They've extended him twice for a total of 7 years without at the minimum of offering a press release. How many NCAA programs in D-1 and D-2 pull low level shit like that?

After the game, Grant said that Boden’s game winning shot selection probably wasn’t coach approved. Then in the post game press conference richmand opened with “we would have been better off losing”. Talk about removing the joy of a buzzer beating win.

Quote Originally Posted by land grant bison View Post
    After the game, Grant said that Boden’s game winning shot selection probably wasn’t coach approved. Then in the post game press conference richmand opened with “we would have been better off losing”. Talk about removing the joy of a buzzer beating win.
    Had to go listen to his comments myself thinking that there had to be some context to make the "better off losing" comment make more sense but there really wasn't... "wow what a wet blanket" is all I can say:

I would think as a coach you'd be pretty darn happy about winning game there your team got their ass kicked for a significant portion of the 2nd half because this 1 point win counts the same in same in the standings as a 20 point win would've and you should have your team's full attention this week at practice going into the SLT because they shouldn't be feeling like king shits after blowing that lead.

Someone needs to get Dave a shot of "cheer the f*** up" - his team won the damn game.

luckiest coach in bb history blows a 13 pt lead while he sat on bench sulking. then DWT & Boden bails it out at the end else you are 11-17 & getting that 4-5 seed.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Had to go listen to his comments myself thinking that there had to be some context to make the "better off losing" comment make more sense but there really wasn't... "wow what a wet blanket" is all I can say:

I would think as a coach you'd be pretty darn happy about winning game there your team got their ass kicked for a significant portion of the 2nd half because this 1 point win counts the same in same in the standings as a 20 point win would've and you should have your team's full attention this week at practice going into the SLT because they shouldn't be feeling like king shits after blowing that lead.

Someone needs to get Dave a shot of "cheer the f*** up" - his team won the damn game.
    I believe it’s called Stumplifter
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

I gotta say I love how Bison basketball is criticized for not demanding excellence and then also for not being happy about squeaking out a win after blowing a 15 point lead against a team they should dominate.

Beginning of this year I thought would end up a disaster. Teams come a hell of a long way and shouldn't have let Western claw themselves back into the game. Dave is an angry coach. Is who he is. 50s kinda Dad. Think the boomers here could appreciate that. Instead of jumping up and down over a lucky shot, he tells his kids he expects better because he knows they can do better.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I gotta say I love how Bison basketball is criticized for not demanding excellence and then also for not being happy about squeaking out a win after blowing a 15 point lead against a team they should dominate.

Beginning of this year I thought would end up a disaster. Teams come a hell of a long way and shouldn't have let Western claw themselves back into the game. Dave is an angry coach. Is who he is. 50s kinda Dad. Think the boomers here could appreciate that. Instead of jumping up and down over a lucky shot, he tells his kids he expects better because he knows they can do better.
    I don't think WIU is a team they should dominate. They had the best creator on the floor in Massner and probably feel like they should've won this game. This NDSU team isn't the juggernaut Dave is apparently expecting them to be that'll put together 40 minute games on the regular. He can and should be critical of how they let WIU back into the game by losing the edge they played with in the first half. There's a big difference between saying "I expect better because I know these kids can do better" and "we would have been better off losing that game". That comment really stuck in my craw and he didn't do anything with his follow-up comments to walk that back - he basically made it sound like he expects them to get knocked out in the first round of the SLT.

I get that he likes the "Herb Brooks approach" to coaching but I think he took it too far with his postgame comments.