Page 45 of 61 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison Basketball Team ISSUES

Default Bison Basketball Team ISSUES

Just happened to catch/listen to some of the coaches show tonight driving home from a workout/groceries/gas. Is Richman from the south or west? He has this annoying twang to his voice that sounds fake—like he is trying to be something he is not. If I know anything from my profession, it’s that if you try to be someone you’re not (a fake) people see right through it, it’s not effective and people don’t buy what you’re selling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Default Re: Bison Basketball Team ISSUES

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Just happened to catch/listen to some of the coaches show tonight driving home from a workout/groceries/gas. Is Richman from the south or west? He has this annoying twang to his voice that sounds fake—like he is trying to be something he is not. If I know anything from my profession, it’s that if you try to be someone you’re not (a fake) people see right through it, it’s not effective and people don’t buy what you’re selling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pretty sure he is from Wahpeton.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

[QUOTE=CAS4127;1268209]Just happened to catch/listen to some of the coaches show tonight driving home from a workout/groceries/gas. Is Richman from the south or west? He has this annoying twang to his voice that sounds fake—like he is trying to be something he is not. If I know anything from my profession, it’s that if you try to be someone you’re not (a fake) people see right through it, it’s not effective and people don’t buy what you’re selling.

real recognize real CAS white earth nation represent...i think he spent most of his 20 years as an assitant here studying bohls speech patterns and style...if they had a tournement for how many times u can use the word "certainly" in a sentance wed have a winner on our hands! i hope he can figure it out i kno im piling the ut etc but realistically id b afraid of losing gue n ward after the debacle this is turning in to...then what

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    this is funny

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    So, the south?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

My wife's grandma from ND had her friends believing my wife was dating someone from South of the border. I am from SD.

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    So, the south?
    So he can recruit some "southern speed"?

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Those of you lamenting next year for bison basketball, I just don’t see it. The seniors moving on and the youth taking over (Ward, Eady, Cook, etc) has to be a positive. No offense to anyone, but change has to be good for this team.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Those of you lamenting next year for bison basketball, I just don’t see it. The seniors moving on and the youth taking over (Ward, Eady, Cook, etc) has to be a positive. No offense to anyone, but change has to be good for this team.
    You are a bit optimistic ... its always nice to think about the potentially positive outcomes that next year brings.

To be the contrarian ... losing Paul Miller arguably conference POY (if it weren't for Daum). Lost Khy Kabellis who would've probably replaced PM as the go-to player next season.

Yes, hopefully change will be good ... but will it?

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by wcbsas View Post
    You are a bit optimistic ... its always nice to think about the potentially positive outcomes that next year brings.

To be the contrarian ... losing Paul Miller arguably conference POY (if it weren't for Daum). Lost Khy Kabellis who would've probably replaced PM as the go-to player next season.

Yes, hopefully change will be good ... but will it?
    There is a problem with the leadership on this team, of which the upper class men assume some responsibility. There is a lack of unity, emotion and leadership from my observation, as we seem to be getting less than the sum of the parts. We continue to come out flat and get down regularly in the 1st half of games. Some change is needed, no one can dispute that. There is a reason Khys not here, I won’t share my specific opinion on that.