23 29.11%
  • Didn't have them, purchasing

2 2.53%
  • Never had them, not purchasing

27 34.18%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 2018 - 2019 Season Tickets

Default Re: 2018 - 2019 Season Tickets

Renewal letters are in the mail. Team looks to be very exciting to watch this year. I am back in for another year. Go Bison!!!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

I'm going to have a tough time convincing the wife to renew considering the product that was on the floor last year and how often we missed going last year. I'm trying to get her more involved. Hopefully her being done with school will help with attendance. Count me in until further notice.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

We will also not be renewing, we made it through the BSA, Scheels Arena and now the SHAC with season tickets. Now I have a few extra thousand of disposable income that just became available. Hmmmmmmmm the possibilities

Received my renewal notice in the mail. Promptly deposited it in the garbage. We've already hashed out on multiple threads the complaints about the team, the coaching, the style of play, the schedule, the lackluster energy levels during home losses to important opponents like UND and SDSU, etc. No need to restate them here. That said, I certainly hope we have a great season and Richman turns out to be a terrific coach. Perhaps someday when household income and expenses aren't so tight, I'll keep my tickets regardless.
    Last edited by Professorbum; 07-25-2018 at 11:28 AM.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

RedRiver is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We will renew our season tickets as we love to support the Bison athletic programs. In fact, we are thinking of paying a higher level for better basketball seats. One down year doesn't make a program, I see men's basketball with a very bright future!

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by RedRiver View Post
    We will renew our season tickets as we love to support the Bison athletic programs. In fact, we are thinking of paying a higher level for better basketball seats. One down year doesn't make a program, I see men's basketball with a very bright future!
    Same here! Though I didn't see an upgrade option on my renewal letter this year, I also didn't look that close but I'm definitely in, love college hoops, love the Bison, hoping for a better performance this year.

Renewed last week.
    Now if we could just get our section more excited. Other than Mr Meaty a and the guy in front of us, it’s like church.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Renewed last week.
    Now if we could just get our section more excited. Other than Mr Meaty a and the guy in front of us, it’s like church.
    Maybe our section should have shirts to promote our team spirit.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Deadline for Renewal is Tomorrow!

I just Renewed Mine.. I should be able to stay warm from the coaches Hot Seat. I Keed... I Keed...
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Took a gander yesterday at the seats available for season tickets, and the four seats next to our two opened up. Called up my dad, told him the situation and he snagged up the two next to us. I now have more bargaining power to keep our season tickets as the wife didn't want to renew this year. Really hope they have a great season or absolutely tank so we get a new coach and I can sell that.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.