Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: KSU fan here: Two weeks out what are the chances NDSU beats K-State?

Default Re: KSU fan here: Two weeks out what are the chances NDSU beats K-State?

Quote Originally Posted by tmcats View Post
    newsflash - i see why you pick your nose.
    IT WAS A SCRATCH!

Default Re: KSU fan here: Two weeks out what are the chances NDSU beats K-State?

newsflash - i see why you pick your nose.
    And this ^^^ coming from the Asshate who posted this
    seriously, how old are you?
    in a different thread here!!

'Nuff said!!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    BV is gonna get ugly TODAY, 8/16/13. Like week leading up to Jayhawks in ncaa basketball tourney ugly.
    Updated for accuracy
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This has been interesting to read. The first 50 posts or so basically say we have at best a 1 in 3 chance of winning. These are alot of the same people who want us to go FBS football. Then after that nobody puts a percentage but you can see that Bison football is all about going to win the game.

This KSU team is not last years team, who graduated most of their starters. This Bison team should be better than last years team as we had very few seniors. I wish I could go see the game in person, but instead I will be watching our team on TV that night fully expecting us to win.

This KSU team is not last years team, who graduated most of their starters.

false ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This KSU team is not last years team, who graduated most of their starters.

false ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    What kind of BS are you going to tell us now? The USA Today article just said KSU returns only 10 starters (2 on defense and 8 on offense). Oh, I get it.........most of your starters didn't graduate last year, having used up their elligible 5 years.
    Last edited by SDbison; 08-16-2013 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    What kind of BS are your going to tell us now? The USA today article just said KSU reruns only 10 starters (2 on defense and 8 on offense). Oh, I get it.........most of your starters didn't graduate last year, having used up their elligible 5 years.
    Most
    Adjective
    Greatest in amount or degree: "they had the most to lose".
    Adverb
    To the greatest extent: "the things he most enjoyed".

'most' suggests more than just half, or two-thirds, it suggests the greatest amount possible. you used the wrong word. 'a lot' would have been better placed referencing the defensive unit in purple. you're also comparing unlike outfits as if a speed boat is the same as a battleship boat - both boats, yes.

Most
    Adjective
    Greatest in amount or degree: "they had the most to lose".
    Adverb
    To the greatest extent: "the things he most enjoyed".

'most' suggests more than just half, or two-thirds, it suggests the greatest amount possible. you used the wrong word. 'a lot' would have been better placed referencing the defensive unit in purple. you're also comparing unlike outfits as if a speed boat is the same as a battleship boat - both boats, yes.
    Now our beloved tm has become the grammar and vocabulary wizard/Nazi.

If you only return 10 starters, and there are 22 of them (24 if you include kickers) then, ya, "most" is an appropriate adjective to use--see your defs--or is math not your greatest skillset either?!?!?
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Now our beloved tm has become the grammar and vocabulary wizard/Nazi.

If you only return 10 starters, and there are 22 of them (24 if you include kickers) then, ya, "most" is an appropriate adjective to use--see your defs--or is math not your greatest skillset either?!?!?

i gave you the definition. state is not losing the greatest amount possible, that would be 22. you guys want to needlessly discount your opponent for some odd reason.

i gave you the definition. state is not losing the greatest amount possible, that would be 22. you guys want to needlessly discount your opponent for some odd reason.
    Oh good effing God!!!! Really?!?!?

So, when NDSU beats KSU by a score of, say, 24-17 (and takes a knee at the 1 yard line with a minute to go (i.e., likely coulda scored again--meaning more points)), who scored the "most" points there tm?!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO