Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire the clock mgmt coach

Default Re: Fire the clock mgmt coach

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    And its totally IMPOSSIBLE for a pass to get tipped, the ball to be punched out, which create a turnover even on a safe run or pass...
    do you need a bubble around you? should we put a stoplight at every corner? cmon man. grow a pair.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This is the most retarded thread I’ve ever seen on Bisonville, and that’s saying something.

Sometimes in any game you play to win and once that’s done coast or often get it over quickly so can move on. Entz is taking the 15 game approach. He knows what he has. Don’t add extra plays in an early game especially when the other team is already wearing the white surrender unis but is still trying to prove they belong.

Think of it like having the in-laws over for holidays and watching a movie that I already know the ending. If I can fast forward a few scenes, I can get them out of my house sooner and get on with my life and hopefully have a few to forget they were there. Plus, the less time I spend around them the less chance they insult me or vice versa.

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    This is the most retarded thread I’ve ever seen on Bisonville, and that’s saying something.
    Consider who started it....
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    why? NDSU should be capitalizing on every chance we are that dominant, sorry if some of you are soft/small time. go be a cobber fan and sing kumbaya together

hell if we drive there and go up 28-7 the final score couldve been 55-7
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    why? NDSU should be capitalizing on every chance we are that dominant, sorry if some of you are soft/small time. go be a cobber fan and sing kumbaya together

It could have been that score without a score before the half.....

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    Sometimes in any game you play to win and once that’s done coast or often get it over quickly so can move on. Entz is taking the 15 game approach. He knows what he has. Don’t add extra plays in an early game especially when the other team is already wearing the white surrender unis but is still trying to prove they belong.

Think of it like having the in-laws over for holidays and watching a movie that I already know the ending. If I can fast forward a few scenes, I can get them out of my house sooner and get on with my life and hopefully have a few to forget they were there. Plus, the less time I spend around them the less chance they insult me or vice versa.
    So we should have just ran the fullback up the middle against Butler after the first TD? I mean that game was over after the first 10 minutes. Should have sat the entire 2 deep and knelt on it the rest of the game. Can't be showing stuff if we don't have to, oh wait we did on the first extra point attempt!

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So do you have a problem with taking Trey out in the 4th?

If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

This is how good the BIson are. Absolutely the most dominant team in the history of FCS, that their fans now sit on a message board and think...ok...so what possibly could we bitch about. Lets complain about...wait....well, ok, that time management thing. Face it, the reason anyone wanted anything different is that in TECMOBOWL back in college, we all ran Natrone Means on 3rd and 8 and got it. Who cares. It is one decision over the course of a game that we bitch slapped a former rival. That game wasn't close and anyone in the building was well aware. Everyone in the building knew we were running it up the gut, showing nothing and further embarrassing them. It was a laugher. Time to move on, and also give a brand new staff some rope. Goodness they look solid. Nothing is ever perfect...it is sports. For the record, on paper and how we were totally in control, I would have probably tried a couple plays to the outside, as they were gifts at that point....but I also didn't give a crap as I knew what was happening. It is sports. THe ending of that NFL game last night was absolutely amazing. I bet those message boards are on fire. I hope Bison fans realize how luck we are. THe youth on this team is so sick. Kobe is special at TAILBACK!!!!
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.