Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: KSU fan here: Two weeks out what are the chances NDSU beats K-State?

GradBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: KSU fan here: Two weeks out what are the chances NDSU beats K-State?

I think tmc has officially poked the bear.

Default Re: KSU fan here: Two weeks out what are the chances NDSU beats K-State?

From Merriam-Webster:

: greatest in quantity, extent, or degree <the most ability>
    : the majority of <most people>

Even if you just say they lost the majority of their starters, it still bodes well for NDSU. I think this is a winnable game, but I'm not going to bet any money on a win.

Quote Originally Posted by tmcats View Post
    Most
    Adjective
    Greatest in amount or degree: "they had the most to lose".
    Adverb
    To the greatest extent: "the things he most enjoyed".

'most' suggests more than just half, or two-thirds, it suggests the greatest amount possible. you used the wrong word. 'a lot' would have been better placed referencing the defensive unit in purple. you're also comparing unlike outfits as if a speed boat is the same as a battleship boat - both boats, yes.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by GradBison View Post
    I think tmc has officially poked the bear.
    Ya think?!?!?!? Good thing I am checking out for the weekend--for the most part anyway. I deal with nitwits all week . . . not gonna do so on the weekends!
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Our offense will likely be better than last year. As of now, there are some questions in a few areas on the defensive side of the ball due to inexperience but I think the pieces are all there and we will be just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by democat View Post
    Our offense will likely be better than last year. As of now, there are some questions in a few areas on the defensive side of the ball due to inexperience but I think the pieces are all there and we will be just fine.
    Easy with the Kool-Aid bub. Offense better than last year? Yeah, losing a Heisman candidate will definitely make you better.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

These two K-state trolls are no better at posting than those Bison fans they despise for posting ridiculous and redundant stuff at their messageboards.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Easy with the Kool-Aid bub. Offense better than last year? Yeah, losing a Heisman candidate will definitely make you better.
    Klein was a Heisman finalist because he's tough as nails, and made the right decisions. His throws were accurate enough to make completions, but not to hit receivers in stride.

These two upcoming QBs each have talents in one area or another that are greater than Klein's.
    There are 3 NFL linemen on the OL. Nearly EVERY other offensive position returns. I, too, believe that this offense will gain more yards than last year's.

Quote Originally Posted by OnagaCat View Post
    And it was your school's choice to have 20 less scholarships, not ours.
    Oh silly kitty, if it was just about the scholarships...

I know you don't get it and I can understand that but there are factors out of our control. Going FCS is a decision. Going FBS is a whole lot more than a program saying they will put up 20 more scholarships. If that were the case, it would happen in a heartbeat and tomorrow you would see a Bison women's rowing team for the first time ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LynchMob42 View Post
    Klein was a Heisman finalist because he's tough as nails, and made the right decisions. His throws were accurate enough to make completions, but not to hit receivers in stride.

These two upcoming QBs each have talents in one area or another that are greater than Klein's.
    There are 3 NFL linemen on the OL. Nearly EVERY other offensive position returns. I, too, believe that this offense will gain more yards than last year's.
    So let me understand what you are essentially saying.........at least one of your two upcoming QB's will not only be a Heisman finalist, but will likely be the winner. You are saying these untested QB's are better than Klein. Wow, and you call our fans delusional.........

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Being an outsider I completely understand why you might think that. Collin Klein was a great player and an even better person. He had what Bill Snyder likes to call, "those intrinsic values." He was a smart tough, give it your all type of player but he had an unorthodox throwing motion and relatively weak throwing arm and that's why he's not in the NFL. With that being said, we have two QBs in Jake Waters and Daniel Sams that many believe will be a better QB than Collin. Waters, who was the #1 rated Juco QB last year, has a strong arm, is extremely accurate and has enough athletic ability to suffice in the QB run game. Sams is a freak athlete and throws a nice ball but probably isn't as accurate as Waters. Combine that with a 1st team all Big 12 RB in John Hubert, one of the best o-lines in the nation, Rob Gronkowksis beastly little brother at Full Back, two 1st team all Big 12 WR and a talented 6-8 280lb TE and I think we'll be just as good if not better than last year on offense.