Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Patterson enters the Portal

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Patterson enters the Portal

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    OK genius, then ask our guru QB coach who has developed 3 NFL guys and our head coach why they made the decision... I would love to hear your answer.
    I am sure our coaches do know... That's not what I said... You seem to have a pulse on QB's going off their 40 times and some youtube video's you watched from their recruiting tapes...
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Fuck I hate the offseason.

You both have a fucking point, who gives a shit? You're very likely to start the fucking P5 transfer over the RS Freshman who is still shell shocked from being dragged into the mix in a shitty, goofy, unusual short season.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    You libtards sure stick together like 6th grade girls.
    What's funny, is that that's all you got. I basically vote and root for things based on either the cause of civil liberties (let me keep my guns and please stay out of my wife's pants) or just following the money and making sure that we're not throwing good money after bad. Run the country like a business and make sure that there's well-rounded financial backing on all (most) decision-making. I almost never pick a side based on emotion or what is debatably "fair". A guy like you thinks that anyone that isn't an ultra rightwing nutjob is by definition a libtard and that there's no room for discussion on the matter. It's fuckers like you that are ruining this country because there's no way to have a meaningful conversation with brainwashed, irrational, and dumb.

Tony, when you ban me or at least vaporize this post, please do me the courtesy of removing all of his (and others') libtard posts. It's tiring. (And please accept my apology in advance. Sometimes, I just can't hold back. Sorry.)
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    What's funny, is that that's all you got. I basically vote and root for things based on either the cause of civil liberties (let me keep my guns and please stay out of my wife's pants) or just following the money and making sure that we're not throwing good money after bad. Run the country like a business and make sure that there's well-rounded financial backing on all (most) decision-making. I almost never pick a side based on emotion or what is debatably "fair". A guy like you thinks that anyone that isn't an ultra rightwing nutjob is by definition a libtard and that there's no room for discussion on the matter. It's fuckers like you that are ruining this country because there's no way to have a meaningful conversation with brainwashed, irrational, and dumb.

Tony, when you ban me or at least vaporize this post, please do me the courtesy of removing all of his (and others') libtard posts. It's tiring. (And please accept my apology in advance. Sometimes, I just can't hold back. Sorry.)
    How this asshole is still here when every post is this toxic drivel shows that Tony is not so capricious with the bans
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Fuck I hate the offseason.

You both have a fucking point, who gives a shit? You're very likely to start the fucking P5 transfer over the RS Freshman who is still shell shocked from being dragged into the mix in a shitty, goofy, unusual short season.
    the offseason hates u too bro

that shits mutual.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

How this asshole is still here when every post is this toxic drivel shows that Tony is not so capricious with the bans
    Hello kettle
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Hello kettle
    Show me one post that I injected unprovoked into any football thread where I spouted nonsense like that

and no, not just shit you don't agree with
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Show me one post that I injected unprovoked into any football thread where I spouted nonsense like that

and no, not just shit you don't agree with
    i'd do it for u bro but you'd just call it a russian conspiracy
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    i'd do it for u bro but you'd just call it a russian conspiracy
    He used the standard Lakes retort.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    He used the standard Lakes retort.
    ah yes. A simple request for truth.

It's funny. You're so cordial to me in person but here I can't say "the sky is blue" without some shit talk about our general difference in opinion that has nothing to do with football or life in general.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯