Page 59 of 139 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast

Thread: 2021 Verbal: Cole Payton

Default Re: 2021 Verbal: Cole Payton

All prior examples are invalid. Cole's calves are without comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Cam can't run like Brock, but he is much more advanced than Brock was at this stage of his career. I'm a huge Brock supporter, but I have to admit his first couple years playing were not great. It wasn't until his senior year that he really turned it on.
    the defense Brock had was insane.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Pretty much what I was gonna say. Agree on this stage of their careers but I do think Cam is the better passer at this point of his career.
    Certainly agree that Cam is the better passer of the two. However, Brock had "it" starting about the time that they played the goofs in 2011, still his soph year. As much as I like Cam, I don't see "it", although I can't place why? Not sure if Cole has "it" either but just commenting on intangibles being a part of the metric and the decision-making process of who's starting as a result.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Certainly agree that Cam is the better passer of the two. However, Brock had "it" starting about the time that they played the goofs in 2011, still his soph year. As much as I like Cam, I don't see "it", although I can't place why? Not sure if Cole has "it" either but just commenting on intangibles being a part of the metric and the decision-making process of who's starting as a result.
    Marcus Williams/Heagle had 14 points in that game though.. love Brock. But Defense was our calling card those few years.

I throw Cole out there Game 1 vs Drake (or give Cam drives 1 & 2 maybe) and see what we got. We can always fall back on Cam.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Marcus Williams/Heagle had 14 points in that game though.. love Brock. But Defense was our calling card those few years.

I throw Cole out there Game 1 vs Drake (or give Cam drives 1 & 2 maybe) and see what we got. We can always fall back on Cam.
    I understand that your mancrush had a great game but go back and watch the replay of the entire game. That is when Brock started playing differently, more commandingly.
    Insert something clever here...

G_Funky is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

Put Cole out there early for meaningful reps and then pull him if he under performs? That sounds like an excellent way to get him mentally prepared. No way that could cause any sort of issues down the road.
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

Cole caught whoop the mvfc with one calf tied behind his back.

New development: Kevin will no longer complain about the QB power play being run 12 times a game.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    New development: Kevin will no longer complain about the QB power play being run 12 times a game.
    3rd and Cole FTMFW!

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    3rd and Cole FTMFW!
    Can't wait until the first time he pulls that Trey Lance fake draw and nails someone on a slant off the left side.

Going to add a whole new nightmare for defenses on many fronts.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes