Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/12 Summit League FINAL vs Omaha

tcbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 3/12 Summit League FINAL vs Omaha

This team has been a lot of fun to watch in the Summit tournament. I am so impressed that each night they have a different person step up. In the quarterfinals it was Tyson Ward and last night Sam Griesel stepped up. Who will it be tonight? I am thinking it will be Vinnie Shahid and Rocky Krueser.

17 Times Football National Champions
    BISON PRIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by tcbison View Post
    This team has been a lot of fun to watch in the Summit tournament. I am so impressed that each night they have a different person step up. In the quarterfinals it was Tyson Ward and last night Sam Griesel stepped up. Who will it be tonight? I am thinking it will be Vinnie Shahid and Rocky Krueser.
    Without knowing much about Omaha or potential matchups I would love to see Deng have a “coming of age” type of performance

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Without knowing much about Omaha or potential matchups I would love to see Deng have a “coming of age” type of performance

Even though he had done it before, a night like Dex had vs Gonzaga.......
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Give me more of the balanced attack and everyone contributing. Play free and confident, nothing to lose. Attack and finish or kick out and be ready to shoot. Take care of the ball and limit Omaha on the glass, Pile is a wrecking crew down there. Need Rocky and Deng to get a body on him and rally to the ball. Omaha has beaten us twice this season, stole one from us at home after we let a 2nd half lead go. Its time for some payback, and no better stage then tonight!

CBS preview combined with their gambling tie-in.
    (Omaha 3 point favorites)

https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...l-on-11-5-run/

No. 2-seeded Omaha is one of the best shooting teams in the nation. The Mavericks are 13th with a three-point shooting percentage of 39.1. In conference play, they've been even better, hitting 40.8 percent of their treys. That's the best mark in the conference and it's rooted in an ability to stretch the floor with four of the five players in their starting lineup. In fact, Zach Jackson, Mitchell Hahn, J.T. Gibson and K.J. Robinson all shoot at least 38.4 percent from beyond the arc.
    JT Gibson is the former Minnesota Mr Basketball Omaha won the recruiting battle for, including, to my disappointment, NDSU. (6’ 3” JR from Champlin Park)

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    He would if he got the opportunity. He sat the majority of the 2nd half last night. Bison announcers noted his absence, especially during WIU's run.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    CBS preview combined with their gambling tie-in.
    (Omaha 3 point favorites)

https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...l-on-11-5-run/

JT Gibson is the former Minnesota Mr Basketball Omaha won the recruiting battle for, including, to my disappointment, NDSU. (6’ 3” JR from Champlin Park)
    id get into a zone and let them shoot-----on our end we play grown man basketball deng and ward are ready 2 eat be scrappy and beat them at their own game-------let them try to win with those 3 point percentages because they wont! it will be just 4 men out there 2nite CAS! r u ready 2 pump it up????

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    He would if he got the opportunity. He sat the majority of the 2nd half last night. Bison announcers noted his absence, especially during WIU's run.
    i thought they actually left him in down the stretch and he settle things down 4 them-----that kick out to sam for 3 was late in the game-----need a steady dose of deng 2night during mav runs and he better be playing them final 4 minutes

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    i thought they actually left him in down the stretch and he settle things down 4 them-----that kick out to sam for 3 was late in the game-----need a steady dose of deng 2night during mav runs and he better be playing them final 4 minutes
    Deng played his usual 3-4 minute stretch early in the 2nd half, then sat until the 4 minute mark.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Deng played his usual 3-4 minute stretch early in the 2nd half, then sat until the 4 minute mark.
    roger, it was prolly the first time all year he got to play in them final 4 minutes and theyll need him out there again tonight down during that same time-period theres no doubt about it, hes our most physical player by a long shot! this buds 4 u calbison im just jacked for this game tonight son