Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Iowa tickets

Default Re: Iowa tickets

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    Right people with hemroids have as much right to stand as people with bad knees have to sit.

Back to the topic of the thread. I heard they are now going to be selling tickets this game. How much and how many?
    70.00 includes fees. Dont know the number of extras they will have.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    No way Bison loaf could stand for an entire game. He'd collapse first.
    Ah…I getcha now, scottie, finally.

And to your bold assertion, I say, "I Would Do Anything For The Herd, But I Won't Do That!"

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Common courtesy shouldnt be a compromise. People think its rude not to stand? I havent heard that one.
    Agree! There are certain times before & during the game, that fans should stand (if physically able.) If they don't... IMO... it's rude &/or just being lazy. The TEAM works their tails off, & the very least we can do during key plays etc. is to stand to show our support.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Agree! There are certain times before & during the game, that fans should stand (if physically able.) If they don't... IMO... it's rude &/or just being lazy. The TEAM works their tails off, & the very least we can do during key plays etc. is to stand to show our support.
    You are saying people SHOULD stand and its rude not to?

So giving to TM for the seat donation and paying for the tickets AND being at the game doesnt show you support he team?
    Last edited by 56BISON73; 06-19-2016 at 11:19 PM.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    So giving to TM for the seat donation and paying for the tickets AND being at the game doesnt show you support he team? Plus you are now saying people SHOULD stand and its rude not to? Wow just wow.
    Talk about twisting words. This is not what I read her to say at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Talk about twisting words. This is not what I read her to say at all.
    Went back and re-read her post many times to see if I could have interpreted wrong. I will edit mine so as to reply in order of points.
    First sentence? No not twisting at all.
    Second sentence. I might be misinterpreting the meaning but dont think so. Being at the game shows support.

So standing shows more support? Nope its just an emotional reaction to whats happening on the field. Well at least for most fans. But if some think that shows support who am I to rain on that parade.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Rinse, wash, repeat.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Give it a break people. Show up and support the team from your feet or sitting on your ass. Get there and cheer them on. I know it is the off season but this is just stupid now. Next we will be trying to decide if someone should yell or not.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The best part about this thread is that Bisonville is finally working through its inevitable off topic, off season subjects. These include but are not limited to:

1. Proper fan etIquette during game- stand vs. sit. (check)
    2. National Anthem
    3. Pre-game music- too loud/quiet
    4. The crappy monitors in the concourse- sounds like the issue may have been solved
    5. Potential games that may warrant the use of the fearsome Pom Pon
    6. AC/DC rumors

As we work our way through these yearly subjects, I become more excited. As each one of these discussions take place, I know we are just that much closer to the actual season.

Carry on Bisonville, you glorious, lurching beast.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Ah hmm. Nacho quality?
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns