Page 49 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU to CUSA

Default Re: NDSU to CUSA

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Raquel would still be a catch for you since youre acting like a child.

Back to the point at hand. I wasnt being sarcastic. I would prefer if we were to make a move I would prefer the B10. But I know thats not happening. I dont see the problem in that statement and wonder why you are being a prick about it?
    This is classic 56

Says something

Says he didnt say exactly what he said, quoted for convenience

Gets defensive

Profit
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    This is classic 56

Says something

Says he didnt say exactly what he said, quoted for convenience

Gets defensive

Profit
    I said exactly what I said. So what your problem with it?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Dave Chappell said he got roasted on Twitter but he doesn't give a fuck because Twitter isn't real.
    He also wrote his last special with the help of our barn meth and gave us no credit bro. None.

Fuck Dave Chapelle
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Quote Originally Posted by BigLakeBison View Post
    I’m being a prick about it because your being as outlandish as Chapo when that’s your position. I’d prefer the B10 too but even this “child” realizes that there are necessary steps in between and that’s what is being discussed.
    JFC HOW is my position outlandish??? Its very realistic. No different than wanting a BMW but cant afford it. Is that realization outlandish? Its a simple fucking statement.

Ohhhhhh wait youre really being serious that this is really important shit being discussed here????

FYI these steps have been discussed here for let me see-----the last 4-5 years. Youre just a tad late to that party. But please carry on---------
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by cas4127 View Post
    right? His constant shit gets old in a hurry. I often wonder if he actually has a job or family, given the amount of time he spends posting here. Just effing crazy! And a bit weird. Makes me wonder whether he is or has missed something in life.
    i havent missed you!!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Hate is your word, not mine.

This is just a fan site after all.
    People can agree to disagree all the time, no big deal.
    But Chapo has many many times gone after NDSU
    Administration/Health Staff/Coaches/Players/Recruits in ways I don’t agree with, so yes I do push back on what he is doing when I feel it is appropriate.
    show me where I HATE ON A PLAYER. you twatwaffle.I will CUNT PUNT you.
    I've never in 20 years of NDSU Fandom hanging out with ndsu athletes had an athlete yell at me, tell me off. but I got a rolodex on my phone/social accounts that I can find 100 or more being friendly with. sharing a laugh & giving thanks to each other. hell 1 of my buddies is Alex Belquist and I gotta cheer for his nephew who is a hawk!! I supported Alex when he had a 400 sq ft bar with a train rolling by 10 years ago in perham and now he's a great Restaurantour...

buzz off.

Bottom line this shit. NDSU is going to be PUNISHED for its own success.
    #1 by other conferences not wanting a top 30-40 sagarin team
    #2 by fatigue caused by dominating a smaller division

that's it, period, end of story.
    so let's fucking do something about it, the fire is stoked, step.aside AD & PRESIDENT if you're not going to do anything & hope this all passes so you can continue coat tailing & making 200-300k.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    i havent missed you!!!
    CAS is a Bison Legend. My old man points him out when he walks by... and they went to college like 35 years ago.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I saw some tweets to the effect that NDSU wasn't interested in the CUSA at this time and that there was no interest at the moment for the MAC on either side.

It is almost impossible to make a move like this without a President in place at NDSU.
    Not to out your sources, but do you think these tweets, from whom ever they came from, are credible representations of where NDSU is at right now? If so, I'd like to know that so I can quit monitoring the football threads.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Are we fbs yet?

Lardsin must go!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    CAS is a Bison Legend. My old man points him out when he walks by... and they went to college like 35 years ago.
    My grandmother points out El Chapo!... and she's like 95.

Lardsin must go!