Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Wake up Bison Nation!

Default Re: Wake up Bison Nation!

I would say NDSU is very talented but the gap from us to Alabama would be huge.. the gap from them to the 5-6 team in the country is massive. They start at least 16-20 NFL draft picks and 4-6 of them are first rounders... NDSU has Jabril and Stick and maybe a RB or lineman that would get drafted? seriously Would anyone other than Cox make their two deep? would he even? they got a safety about Cox size and he is projected to go top 10..

Quote Originally Posted by fmfantasy View Post
    I would say NDSU is very talented but the gap from us to Alabama would be huge.. the gap from them to the 5-6 team in the country is massive. They start at least 16-20 NFL draft picks and 4-6 of them are first rounders... NDSU has Jabril and Stick and maybe a RB or lineman that would get drafted? seriously Would anyone other than Cox make their two deep? would he even? they got a safety about Cox size and he is projected to go top 10..
    Agreed! There is a huge talent gap. I still think NDSU wouldn't be embarrassed on the same field as Alabama.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Obviously the conference thing is out of our control as fans for the most part but what can us fans do more of to increase revenue for the football program? Are there any creative ways to increase money flow that could be brought up to the athletic department/team makers? I’m not talking about donating a months worth of income here. I know I’m going to get heckled with “donate more” I’m talking about getting the people that aren’t donating now involved.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by thebootfitter View Post
    Yep. Knowledgeable football fans that actually pay attention would be intrigued by this match-up, knowing that if Alabama didn't bring their A-game, they could be in for a surprise. But chances are that Saban wouldn't let the players sleep on NDSU as an opponent, and they'd be prepared. In which case, Alabama would likely end up ahead at the end of the game. But anyone that thinks NDSU wouldn't put up a fight -- especially with a team like this year's -- isn't paying attention.
    Holy crap, sounds like Bobcat fans before they played us. Yeah, I thing some of our fans are getting ahead of ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Obviously the conference thing is out of our control as fans for the most part but what can us fans do more of to increase revenue for the football program? Are there any creative ways to increase money flow that could be brought up to the athletic department/team makers? I’m not talking about donating a months worth of income here. I know I’m going to get heckled with “donate more” I’m talking about getting the people that aren’t donating now involved.
    probably not without making old timers mad... obviously alcohol sales and raise ticket prices in the lower deck.. reopen season tickets and sell seat licenses like the Vikings.. price them according to market value not just who has been on the list the longest or went to school there. also would love to see what the prices are on those few suites.. likely giving them away to people who had them back in 94...

What NDSU really lacks is a big time Alumni who invented Twitter or bought Bitcoin at 3 bucks...

I couldn't agree more with the original post.

The atmosphere in the FargoDome is equivalent to a castrated steer wallowing in it's own feces.

In the past (4) years i've been yelled at least (5) times for whistling or yelling "to loud" during the game (by fellow BISON fans); WTF?!

We are on the 50 yard line, visitor side, up high.

I'm a NDSU alumni, season ticket holder, team maker, and academic scholarship sponsor.

Long story short, I moved from ND to western NC. I'm now in the heart of SEC and ACC football action. I have (10) ACC & SEC stadiums within 6 hour drive and couldn't be happier.

I'm giving up my season tickets. I love the Bison, but for the money and access I'll pay the $$ to see other venues and traditions around the country.

yes, the FargoDome atmosphere is now nothing like it was for the !original! Georgia Southern game.

sorry/not sorry about the rant.

wake the _uck up Bison fans!

Who started this "We want Bama" crap anyway?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The Fargo Forum
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

probably not without making old timers mad... obviously alcohol sales and raise ticket prices in the lower deck.. reopen season tickets and sell seat licenses like the Vikings.. price them according to market value not just who has been on the list the longest or went to school there. also would love to see what the prices are on those few suites.. likely giving them away to people who had them back in 94...

What NDSU really lacks is a big time Alumni who invented Twitter or bought Bitcoin at 3 bucks...
    You mean like Doug Burgum? I think his family and he have given generously to the university. Note that there is a building on campus named “Burgum Hall”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

take the 6 ND-SD-MT schools
    Except only 2 of those programs are FBS quality, so no thanks