Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: A Dead Horse Worth Beating (Emory Hunt)

Default A Dead Horse Worth Beating (Emory Hunt)

Gawd, I'm convinced that Carson Wentz kicked this guy's dog.

At the end of this evaluation, he declares Carson as the #12 QB in this year's draft and is a probable 4th rounder.

Then, when he's called out in the comments section, he lists TWELVE quarterbacks that he feels are better. My math says that he's wavering between 12.............................and 13!

Emory, you just can't help yourself can you? #awfulwhitequarterbacks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me8kI_yYqzc

Default Re: A Dead Horse Worth Beating (Emory Hunt)

Stop giving this guy credit by clicking on and viewing his shit. He's a biased hack!

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post

At the end of this evaluation, he declares Carson as the #12 QB in this year's draft and is a probable 4th rounder.

Then, when he's called out in the comments section, he lists TWELVE quarterbacks that he feels are better. My math says that he's wavering between 12.............................and 13!

If he was giving support to black qbs, I could give him a pass. #awfulwhitequarterbacks should be a carreer killer.
    That and being stupid
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

I refuse to click any of his links... he has an agenda -- i will not support him in anyway, ever again... and consider his opinion tainted, and not worthy of reading ever.

ignore him and hopefully he will go away, and get a real job

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Stop giving this guy credit by clicking on and viewing his shit. He's a biased hack!

I believe that there is much more value in watching his evaluations and then exposing them en masse. This will erode his credibility mush faster than not viewing it.

I believe that there is much more value in watching his evaluations and then exposing them en masse. This will erode his credibility mush faster than not viewing it.
    He makes a living because people click on and watch his shit. Just stop.

Part of his evaluation was demonstrating Wentz has poor accuracy down field by showing the wheel route his missed to Crockett his first game vs Iowa State. The same throw he hit so many times this year I can't even remember for how many TDs. Morlock alone was 3 or 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    He makes a living because people click on and watch his shit. Just stop.
    ok................

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Part of his evaluation was demonstrating Wentz has poor accuracy down field by showing the wheel route his missed to Crockett his first game vs Iowa State. The same throw he hit so many times this year I can't even remember for how many TDs. Morlock alone was 3 or 4.
    He basically admitted to only watching one game and that was the 2014 Montana game. He drew his whole opinion about Wentz from a game we ran 300+ yards in and was Wentz 3rd start. Anyone that says Carson's talent is comparable to Brock's automatically loses cred with me. No offense to Brock but they aren't in the same league as far as arm talent.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    A lot of his "analysis" comes from Wentz's first start at ISU and the 2014 season. And he asks for contributions? I will donate to Kanye West first, and that will be never.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix