Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison Injuries

Default Re: Bison Injuries

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Klieman says in his presser that Levi Jordheim has a knee injury but it doesn't sound too serious. Klieman says 50/50 he plays this week. Ross Kennelly is listed as his back but assuming that Deluca could move over to the WLB and Plank could start at MLB if necessary. Also, to no surprise Board is now listed as Cox's backup at SLB. With as good as both of those guys have been maybe they can get creative to get both of them on the field at the same time if Levi can't go as well.
    Ck your pms please -

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Klieman says in his presser that Levi Jordheim has a knee injury but it doesn't sound too serious. Klieman says 50/50 he plays this week. Ross Kennelly is listed as his back but assuming that Deluca could move over to the WLB and Plank could start at MLB if necessary. Also, to no surprise Board is now listed as Cox's backup at SLB. With as good as both of those guys have been maybe they can get creative to get both of them on the field at the same time if Levi can't go as well.
    I wonder if mercadel will get some reps. I know he came in when Levi went out

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Any updates on Shep and Kuhnart (sp) ?

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    Probably not until Monday. Fingers crossed all is ok
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    My wife was watching on TV and they reported Shep has a "hammie", she asked me what that is. But, it was reported by KVLY, the same team that guaranteed a few weeks ago that the redshirt was NOT going to be pulled on Seth Wilson, so take that health report with a grain of salt.

From the Bison football Show - they said Kuhnert, Shepherd & Davis - more inf on Monday.

With a win next week guarantees a bye during Thanksgiving, we need it as most teams do. Playing that weekend does not help a team at all.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    With a win next week guarantees a bye during Thanksgiving, we need it as most teams do. Playing that weekend does not help a team at all.
    I think we have enough injuries to fill a damn good football team.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

A lot of experience being gained by the 2s and 3s this year! Not the way I wanted them to get that experience!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by A1pigskin View Post
    I think we have enough injuries to fill a damn good football team.
    Oh........oh.......oh........remember.........You' re not allowed to complain about injuries on Bisonville.

But, and someone please correct me if I'm wrong, it IS OK to complain about people complaining about injuries.......................................... ..........on Bisonville.