Page 150 of 1349 FirstFirst ... 501001401481491501511521602002506501150 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 13484

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 76 View Post
    That and with it the Big 12 would stretch from West Virginia to California. Yikes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well, at least they wouldn't be lying about the "big" part...
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 76 View Post
    That and with it the Big 12 would stretch from West Virginia to California. Yikes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How West Virginia seemed like a good idea is beyond me...
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Mayville Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Thought I'd do some searching on reddit for some B12 expansion news and came across this

https://bedlambrother.com/2016/07/24...pansion-ideas/

Disclaimer - I in no way think an invite is coming, but as far as I can tell, these guys have no connection to NDSU, so is there more of a discussion than "that 5 in a row is pretty cute"?

Big 12 to interview 17 schools about expansion, sources say

Among the 17 schools that will make their presentations to the Big 12 are Cincinnati, Houston, BYU, South Florida, UCF, UConn, Memphis, Colorado State, Boise State, Tulane, Temple, East Carolina, SMU, New Mexico and Northern Illinois, sources said.
    Not to stir the pot but that's only 15 schools listed... there's two mystery schools out there...

Quote Originally Posted by professor chaos View Post
    big 12 to interview 17 schools about expansion, sources say

not to stir the pot but that's only 15 schools listed... There's two mystery schools out there...

dammit bresciani & larson you should petition them to accept ndsu for interviews!!! Wag the dog!!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post

Not to stir the pot but that's only 15 schools listed... there's two mystery schools out there...

I noticed that too...they left out their two primary targets: Colorado and North Dakota State.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post

Have to admit, my first thought was the other two were Colorado and Nebraska.

ESPN says one of the schools is San Diego State (http://www.espn.com/college-football...ools-expansion), so apparently there is one mystery school left.

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    Have to admit, my first thought was the other two were Colorado and Nebraska.

ESPN says one of the schools is San Diego State (http://www.espn.com/college-football...ools-expansion), so apparently there is one mystery school left.
    There is almost no chance that the remaining school is either Colorado or Nebraska. Why would a P5 school leave any other conference to join the runt of the litter?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    There is almost no chance that the remaining school is either Colorado or Nebraska. Why would a P5 school leave any other conference to join the runt of the litter?
    Not only leave better conferences, but leave better conferences that they already left the Big 12 for less than a decade ago.
    College of Business Alumnus

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Is the move to FBS more or less appealing now that the GoDaddy Bowl changed to the Dollar General Store Bowl?