Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Bison BreakOut Star

Default Re: 2023 Bison BreakOut Star

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    As someone else noted, it seems like all we do with TaMerik is run him up the middle where there aren't any holes. I was hoping to see more of him this season.
    Remember in past years where all the RBs where running up the ass end of the oline and not bouncing outside when the holes weren't there? Also remember when any RB that did bounce it outside seemed to get benched almost immediately? Then do you remember toward the end of last year Tamarick becoming the bell cow BECAUSE he wasn't forcing the play into a clogged hole and bouncing it out??

Tell me how the hell a RB at NDSU in the last couple years is supposed to understand what's expected fo them?

As someone else noted, it seems like all we do with TaMerik is run him up the middle where there aren't any holes. I was hoping to see more of him this season.
    T Mak has had success when they run him off tackle and the seal off the backside, but every time they run him up the gut he has to run through 6 of his guys and 11 of the other team's guys. It sucks to watch the poor kid have to go through that.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Remember in past years where all the RBs where running up the ass end of the oline and not bouncing outside when the holes weren't there? Also remember when any RB that did bounce it outside seemed to get benched almost immediately? Then do you remember toward the end of last year Tamarick becoming the bell cow BECAUSE he wasn't forcing the play into a clogged hole and bouncing it out??

Tell me how the hell a RB at NDSU in the last couple years is supposed to understand what's expected fo them?
    This is the most concerning thing...we keep coming back to it, but does Entz have a vision? He inherited a Ferrari, it's not like he needed to re-engineer the thing, he just needs to keep it together. It sort of feels like Entz = Farley. Farley had a great program and now has just been mediocre for the last decade basically.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

As an opposing defensive coordinator... I'd be grateful for this.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Tamerik YPC is better than Bruce Anderson and Bruce was one of my favorite backs of all time.

I think Williams will get a shot at the next level. Solid one cut back, doesn't go down easy, and holds on to the ball.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    Tamerik YPC is better than Bruce Anderson and Bruce was one of my favorite backs of all time.

I think Williams will get a shot at the next level. Solid one cut back, doesn't go down easy, and holds on to the ball.

He does seem like the guy that has Sunday attributes.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post

50 RBs playing in college FB this year that are better.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    man my 2 picks haven't panned out. TK & Jayden were supposed to add excitement and quickness to this team.
    Jayden had a great game
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    50 RBs playing in college FB this year that are better.
    Well, the 51st rated college rb last season got a training camp invite. Looks like he'll probably get a shot.

Coach Entz with good things to say about Soph RB Barika Kpeenu’s
    performance so far this season- 166 yards on 25 carries as the 3rd RB.

https://www.inforum.com/sports/bison...ntication=true