Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Congrats on your playoff wins & who would you like to play after the semis

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Congrats on your playoff wins & who would you like to play after the semis

NDSU vs Montana
    JMU vs Weber St.

NDSU 24
    ND 16

NDSU 37
    Nic. St. 13

NDSU 9
    I.S. 3

WOW the I.S. game had to have been be a great defensive battle!!!!!
    Last edited by GSUsTALON; 12-20-2019 at 06:19 PM.
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Default Re: Congrats on your playoff wins & who would you like to play after the semis

If we win, I want JMU.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Congrats on your playoff wins & who would you like to play after the semis

Bring on the dooks.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    If we win, I want JMU.
    Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Bring on the dooks.
    Absolutely! Gotta win this one first but NDSU and JMU have been in a class by themselves pretty much the whole year... it would only be fitting to decide it in Frisco.

I'd like to see Weber St. play NDSU if they can beat JMU and earn the right to play for the FCS NC.

I've never seen Weber ranked as high and am tired of NDSU playing JMU so many times. While I'll always pull for NDSU some fresh blood needs to be added to the FCS National Championship. JMU has had their chances at beating NDSU. The same 2 teams playing over and over again does FCS no favors.

*(A LITTLE VARIOTY NEEDS TO BE ADDED TO NDSUs NC run!)*

TALON
    www.gsufans.com
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Absolutely! Gotta win this one first but NDSU and JMU have been in a class by themselves pretty much the whole year... it would only be fitting to decide it in Frisco.
    NDSU HAS BEEN IN AN FCS CLASS OF ITS OWN SENCE ENTERING FCS! If Weber STATE can beat JMU then they will have proven, through the playoffs, that they deserve a crack at NDSU and THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TALON
    www.gsufans.com.

I have always been excited about spreading the Bison love to new teams, so I would favor from that line of thinking to play Weber. But..............The attention behind playing JMU from a national perspective would be amazing and to be the best you gotta beat the best, JMU. So I don't really care who it is we play, just giving my thoughts on why each team is a attractive game to me.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

I can see why you would like JMU. They hate the Bison's guts. To beat them again would help to put them in their place. If its JMU thats fine with me.

***( If you look at the diversity of the FCS teams NDSU has played and beaten for the National Championship it says a lot that you can beat all the FCS teams from different parts of the country no matter what teams they threw at you with their different coaching philosophy's & approaches on offense, defense. A true mark of a great team that can adapt against any team) ***

NDSU NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP WIN.

Sam Houston (x2)
    Townson (1)
    Jax. State (1)
    Y-Town (1)
    JMU (1)
    E. Washington (1)
    Last edited by GSUsTALON; 12-20-2019 at 07:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    NDSU vs Montana State
    JMU vs Weber St.

NDSU 24
    ND 16

NDSU 37
    Nic. St. 13

NDSU 9
    I.S. 3

WOW the I.S. game had to have been be a great defensive battle!!!!!
    FIFY...10 char

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    I can see why you would like JMU. They hate the Bison's guts. To beat them again would help to put them in their place. If its JMU thats fine with me.

***( If you look at the diversity of the FCS teams NDSU has played and beaten for the National Championship it says a lot that you can beat all the FCS teams from different parts of the country no matter what team they threw at you with their different coaching philosophy's & approaches on offense, defense.) A true mark of a great team that can adapt against ant team)

NDSU NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP WIN.

Sam Houston (x2)
    Townson (1)
    Jax. State (1)
    Ill. State (1)
    JMU (1)
    E. Washington (1)
    FIFY...10 char