Page 100 of 2604 FirstFirst ... 509098991001011021101502006001100 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 26034

Thread: Carson Wentz

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Carson Wentz

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    Damn did Carson ever steam roll that Youngstown player at the 2 yard line. Boom.
    I couldn't decide if that or the hurdle was his play of the year.

Then I remembered this is the Bison. It's gotta be the steamroll.

Sometimes though I think the Bison are living a charmed life, between Brock and Carson I can't believe neither has gotten injured playing like that. Has either ever slid? If so I don't remember it. During the Gophers game today everybody was getting injured, and I couldn't help but think of how fortunate the Bison have been there.

Wentz has been very impressive as a runner. If he can just start the game with his arm dialed in we are going to be unstoppable. Too many balls that sail or are just off target to start the game. Not sure if it's nerves or just excitement but the guy is lethal with his legs and starting from qtr 1 with an accurate arm will make us very, very hard to beat in the playoffs.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    Wentz has been very impressive as a runner. If he can just start the game with his arm dialed in we are going to be unstoppable. Too many balls that sail or are just off target to start the game. Not sure if it's nerves or just excitement but the guy is lethal with his legs and starting from qtr 1 with an accurate arm will make us very, very hard to beat in the playoffs.
    Well considering it seems to always be overthrows, the obvious problem is he is simply too strong for his own good. Kramer needs to incorporate more cardio and pink weights. Get him down to about 210 or so.

/purple

Jensen/Wentz has been very impressive as a runner. If he can just start the game with his arm dialed in we are going to be unstoppable. Too many balls that sail or are just off target to start the game. Not sure if it's nerves or just excitement but the guy is lethal with his legs and starting from qtr 1 with an accurate arm will make us very, very hard to beat in the playoffs.

Weird how I can add Jensen's name in place of Wentz and that paragraph still works. That said Brock won games and so has Wentz. He has a killer instinct so I am not too concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Well considering it seems to always be overthrows, the obvious problem is he is simply too strong for his own good. Kramer needs to incorporate more cardio and pink weights. Get him down to about 210 or so.

/purple
    Aaron Rodgers seems to do alright despite his super strength.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

He sails every time under very specific circumstances. Have you figured out the pattern yet?
    I wonder if the coaches have..

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    He sails every time under very specific circumstances. Have you figured out the pattern yet?
    I wonder if the coaches have..
    yeah, ever time he does not set his feet

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My favorite part is that the defender flattens out and lays there for his teammates to come pick him up.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Proud uncle, Pucknut……….and rightly, rightly so!!!!! Bison football at it's best!