Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Things JMU fans Say

Default Re: Things JMU fans Say

So today i learned that it was their injuries that caused them to lose in 2017 yet they forget we had two of our best defenders out in 2016.

Weird.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Montana-Bison View Post
    This is an actual quote from their fan post - granted it was a response to Lakes, but still ....

"Let’s see, NDSU was lucky, VERY lucky, to eek out a 4 point upset win against an undefeated and #1 ranked JMU team in 2017. Previous to that year JMU went in and boat-raced NDSU in your vaunted pole-barn of an indoor off-campus stadium on the way to JMU’s NC in 2016. This year JMU fans will witness another beat-down of your overrated team. Please have your team wear the yellow jerseys and pants so when they piss their uniforms it doesn’t show."
    That's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    So today i learned that it was their injuries that caused them to lose in 2017 yet they forget we had two of our best defenders out in 2016.

Weird.
    2016 was the biggest win in JMU history.

Weird.
    Three actually as someone pointed out that Steidl went out in that game also. So three I think if that is correct.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison56 View Post
    They certainly have gotten a lot of mileage out of it.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Montana-Bison View Post
    This is an actual quote from their fan post - granted it was a response to Lakes, but still ....

"Let’s see, NDSU was lucky, VERY lucky, to eek out a 4 point upset win against an undefeated and #1 ranked JMU team in 2017. Previous to that year JMU went in and boat-raced NDSU in your vaunted pole-barn of an indoor off-campus stadium on the way to JMU’s NC in 2016. This year JMU fans will witness another beat-down of your overrated team. Please have your team wear the yellow jerseys and pants so when they piss their uniforms it doesn’t show."
    To say NDSU got boat-raced in 2016 is ridiculous. JMU got out to a fast start, NDSU was getting momentum until Klieman decided to try for a 50+ yd FG attempt. I still wonder if that same plays out differently if NDSU pins the dooks deep with a punt, the Bison defense was playing lights out at that point in the game.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Weird.
    Plus weren’t they complaining they just ran out of time

Default Things JMU fans Say

I wonder how they would have fared against EWU if Youngstown didn’t pull out the upset with their TE catching the ball and defender to win the game.

When NDSU beat EWU the week prior to the Iowa game, little did we know how good that WR corp was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Yeah, flatter yourselves, but that game does not even register in the top ten. The 2004 Natty, beating Montana, would probably be #1. You remember 2004, right? Same year you all escaped DII. Beating #13 Virginia Tech would be #2 for most JMU fans, I think. Tech won the CAA championship that year. Several games against rival App State would be in the top ten, along with memorable games against Villanova, Delaware, and Richmond.
    Last edited by bulldogg; 12-24-2019 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    Yeah, flatter yourselves, but that game does not even register in the top ten. The 2004 Natty, beating Montana, would probably be #1. You remember 2004, right? Same year you all escaped DII. Beating #13 Virginia Tech would be #2 for most JMU fans, I think. Tech won the CAA championship that year. Several games against rival App State would be in the top ten, along with memorable games against Villanova, Delaware, and Richmond.

All you guys, who live out in the middle of nofuckingwhere and have nothing in your lives but your football team, can do is badmouth others while patting each other on the back. Sometimes, it gets old as hell, but trust me, when we went into your pole barn and trimmed your asses in your own house, it did not even register as a big win, just business as usual.

Why don't you act like you've been there before?
    Hi Purple! You sound kinda worked up. Should we call in Stapleton to hold you down?