Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: Fire Dave!

Default Re: Fire Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    I was impressed with their bigs. They played well in the block, had some nice low post moves with their back to the basket and Northern actually made it a priority to get them the ball in the block. IMO they would have given this years Bison all they could handle!
    Northern State does a great job with the screen and roll game. Both of their bigs have some talent but are very limited with their moves. Both can only use their strong hand and will not go to their off hand. Logan Doyle their back up big was previously at SDSU and transferred out to Northern State after 2 seasons.

Agree. Kinda seems like a tool.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    The Northern State head coach just brought them to the D2 National Championship.

We should hire both their men's and women's head coaches. I'm sure it wouldn't take much to get both of them out of Aberdeen.

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Watching Northern-Ferris St. play for the DII title. Great game! I guess there are 3 schools in SD with better basketball teams than NDSU.
    NDSU would be beat Northern State by 20 easily. No contest.

Quote Originally Posted by wcbsas View Post
    Talent yes. Coaching no. We would just chuck like 30 threes.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Just like they crushed MSUM?
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Just like they crushed MSUM?
    NDSU played MSUM this year?

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    NDSU played MSUM this year?
    That was supposed to be a joke, but I seriously didn't realize that was already that long ago lolol.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

I could see Northern State beating us, it isn't like we have a huge edge in size. Our bigs aren't even good on that level, we would have some better athletes but that doesn't garauntee anything. Especially when Richman has one of the best athletes on the bench for over half the game.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Not so fast Billy Ray...we have struggled against MSUM, like mentioned earlier, in the past with better teams and MSUM was nowhere near national championship caliber.