Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 FBS Scores/Updates

Default Re: 2018 FBS Scores/Updates

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Your bactracking. Your trying to use Twitter to make your point about how important notre Dame is. It just isn't. Until they get into an actual conference they won't get any better and won't be relevant. No matter how many fair weather Twitter fans there are. Fyi...the bison fans that didn't go to school there are way more legit. Most are from Fargo and north dakota. Way more legit than some fan on Twitter claiming they've been a Notre Dame fan all their lives. Good gawd fake.
    Uhhhh its borderline impossible to be a fairweather Notre Dame fan these days. They've been average for a blueblood program for the last 25 years.

I grew up going to games in a half full FargoDome. Where were all these legit fans back then???
    College of Business Alumnus

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Georgia specifically said they wanted to make a statement today and show the country how good they are. If you cant get excited to play the #15 team in the country, you have a problem.

You might have some of a point regarding the team vs. Individual sport mentality.
    So what was Notre Dames excuse? They said they wanted to win the college playoff before kickoff.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    We already knew they didn't belong. They got #rekt by LSU and blew a big lead against Alabama. Wins and losses matter.
    Wins and losses matter? I learn something new every day. My comment was in reference to Georgia thinking they belonged but really did not. Just like Notre Dame.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Wins and losses matter? I learn something new every day. My comment was in reference to Georgia thinking they belonged but really did not. Just like Notre Dame.
    Who belonged? Ohio st?

Georgia puts up the best test vs the top 2. Ohio st and Washington would get taken to the woodshed

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Your bactracking. Your trying to use Twitter to make your point about how important notre Dame is. It just isn't. Until they get into an actual conference they won't get any better and won't be relevant. No matter how many fair weather Twitter fans there are. Fyi...the bison fans that didn't go to school there are way more legit. Most are from Fargo and north dakota. Way more legit than some fan on Twitter claiming they've been a Notre Dame fan all their lives. Good gawd fake.
    I kind of cheer on Notre Dame when they're doing really, really good only because I'm a heathen Catholic. Does that make me a normal fan or casual fan?
    Hail the BISON!!!

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I like the idea of Notre Dame more than I actually like Notre Dame. Must be the nostalgic side of me.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Who belonged? Ohio st?

Georgia puts up the best test vs the top 2. Ohio st and Washington would get taken to the woodshed
    Washington yes, Ohio State I am not so sure. Georgia didn't do anything to help their case last night.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

And UCF laid a big old terd.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Washington yes, Ohio State I am not so sure. Georgia didn't do anything to help their case last night.
    Washington? Lulz why?

I'm to the belief that UGA is better than what last night showed. No excuse to lose to texas the way they did but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Washington? Lulz why?

I'm to the belief that UGA is better than what last night showed. No excuse to lose to texas the way they did but whatever.
    Actually agreeing with Washington being taken to the woodshed. Should have made that clearer.
    Paul Fix