Page 57 of 111 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Recruiting Updates

Default Re: 2017 Recruiting Updates

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    If I am a Gopher fan I am not happy if my new coach if flipping FCS recruits.
    How many schollies do the Gophers have to give? I mean, if they're flipping NDSU recruits and bringing in 6 WMU recruits, then they've got be dropping offers, right?

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    How many schollies do the Gophers have to give? I mean, if they're flipping NDSU recruits and bringing in 6 WMU recruits, then they've got be dropping offers, right?
    They've had multiple de-commit/their offer wasn't committable anymore.

Exactly unless a bunch of current player left. But yes how many can they possibly have left at this stage or recruiting.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

The WMU recruits going with Fleck are up to 9. Five Gopher commits have withdrawn, at least one involuntarily.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

what do you think the pulse of NDSU fans would be if we were recruiting a kid, he commits to us, but then he is suspended from school. They do a review of the case, and the judge ends up making the suspension an expulsion from school on some very poor choices. What if I said the school stayed on the kid and still wants him a part of the recruiting class? Maybe I am old school, but I want to win with amazing kids that I am very proud of. I hope most staffs around continue to hold themselves up high. Proud of NDSU.

Faith, Family and football......
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by SiouxFan View Post
    My source down in the cities said that Gindorff flipped to the Gophers now that Fleck offered. They haven't offered Ezekiel Ott yet...but he is on the list. Hoping they don't but it appears that Sherels is trying to snatch up local kids to fill any gaps.
    Unless your source is close to the situation, I call bullshit. There is not one site, tweet, coach comment on the media etc that lists Grindorff as having an offer from Minnesota.

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    Unless your source is close to the situation, I call bullshit. There is not one site, tweet, coach comment on the media etc that lists Grindorff as having an offer from Minnesota.
    I'm 99% sure it's legit. Unless you think it's normal for the Gophers coach to follow Gindorf and Gindorf to follow the Goopers coach in the last few days.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I'm 99% sure it's legit. Unless you think it's normal for the Gophers coach to follow Gindorf and Gindorf to follow the Goopers coach in the last few days.
    I would say that the coaches are taking a second look at him. Does that mean he has been given a scholarship offer? Absolutely not.

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    I would say that the coaches are taking a second look at him. Does that mean he has been given a scholarship offer? Absolutely not.
    No... I would bet he's gone. Hope I'm wrong but I've seen this story before.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    No... I would bet he's gone. Hope I'm wrong but I've seen this story before.
    So the same day he started following PJ, the following happened. 1.) He and Ben Ellefson started following each other. 2.) he welcomed Noah Sanders to NDSU.

If he has been offered by Minnesota, why no announcement? Will it happen? Maybe. Has it happened? Nobody has the slightest fucking clue.