Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dudzik

Default Re: Dudzik

Quote Originally Posted by X-Factor View Post
    That is the problem with iphones and why I will never take them seriously until it is fixed....no copy-n-paste!!!! wft man!
    I didn't know you could do that!!
    So that "c" key on my phone's upper left means copy?.......................fukn' cool. Somebody PM me and tell me how to do it please.

MN_BISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by X-Factor View Post
    That is the problem with iphones and why I will never take them seriously until it is fixed....no copy-n-paste!!!! wft man!
    Not that it has anything to do with Dudzik, congrats by the way, but one can copy and paste from an iPhone, just sayin'............

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    How did you find my phone on the internets?

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by MN_BISON View Post
    Not that it has anything to do with Dudzik, congrats by the way, but one can copy and paste from an iPhone, just sayin'............
    I know how to c-n-p with IPhone, just can't do links.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

MN_BISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I know how to c-n-p with IPhone, just can't do links.
    http://areavoices.com/

Done from my iPhone, just wanted to see if it would work.

Quote Originally Posted by DjKyRo View Post
    How much fun is next year going to be with that combination at the corner spots?

Also, and not to take anything away from Christian, but how about Coach Klieman? Guy comes in and puts together what may have been the best secondary we've had in quite some time. Obviously the players were a big part of that and were all here before he was, but some of the credit for this year's performance by that section of the defense has to go his way. Did we already say he was a pretty good hire?

Well, if no one has said it before, I'll say.........GOOD HIRE !!!!!!!!!!

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DjKyRo View Post
    How much fun is next year going to be with that combination at the corner spots?

Also, and not to take anything away from Christian, but how about Coach Klieman? Guy comes in and puts together what may have been the best secondary we've had in quite some time. Obviously the players were a big part of that and were all here before he was, but some of the credit for this year's performance by that section of the defense has to go his way. Did we already say he was a pretty good hire?
    Absolutely! Best DB coach coach Bohl has ever had. I know this will be controversial because of the love fest many on BV had with Willie Mack Garza, but when you think about how good Williams is as bascially a true So, and how good Dudzik became as a RFr, and how good Heagle has gotten, and the growth Pike showed from year 1 to year 2 out of JUCO, you have to think that some phenomenal coaching has been going on. Best secondary at NDSU for a long, long time.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    Absolutely! Best DB coach coach Bohl has ever had. I know this will be controversial because of the love fest many on BV had with Willie Mack Garza, but when you think about how good Williams is as bascially a true So, and how good Dudzik became as a RFr, and how good Heagle has gotten, and the growth Pike showed from year 1 to year 2 out of JUCO, you have to think that some phenomenal coaching has been going on. Best secondary at NDSU for a long, long time.
    Agreed. Another plus to having Klieman is that we have a "back-up" DC waiting in the wings when (and I mean when, not if) Polasek moves on.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Agreed. Another plus to having Klieman is that we have a "back-up" DC waiting in the wings when (and I mean when, not if) Polasek moves on.
    You mean Hazelton, right, not Polasek?

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    You mean Hazelton, right, not Polasek?
    Right, my bad-->thinking too fast for my slow mind.
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO