Page 313 of 355 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313314315323 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 3547

Thread: Dome Upgrades

Default Re: Dome Upgrades

Gondola looks like an expensive band aid. Drone technology is coming along rapidly and “Hover-seating” not far away. This solves many of the elevator logistics issues. May need another couple bathrooms, and charging/storage area.

One day I will walk through the FFD ticketing, security gates, sit down in my luxury seat and float off to my designated area high above the stands and only slightly behind a corner support.

There I will watch my beloved Bison and listen to people yell at me to stand on defensive third downs. Would if I could man. Would if I could.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not going to get too excited. These are the people who can’t get a pretzel right
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I want to know why no one on Bisonville every thought of hanging seats from the ceiling before now? How is there not a napkin schematic on how this can be technically achieved?
    It has been talked about. Your key word is "Cantilever."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Because thats where Gabes Sky Bar goes.
    I'll be the first sponsor. The Herdbot Sky Bar & Grill. Serving our world famous slow roasted dog assholes

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I'll be the first sponsor. The Herdbot Sky Bar & Grill. Serving our world famous slow roasted dog assholes
    What kind of dipping sauces will be available?
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    How are we going to remove the corner supports to round the bowl out if we have to add more reinforcement to them?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Beam stretchers and sky hooks, but they cost even more money than reinforcing the columns!

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Yes there was a cartoon he drew of people hanging in harnesses or seats watching the game.
    Think this was posted on bisonville way back! But here is a Google image of it.

https://www.google.com/search?q=biso...Ra8gaM71Yq3InM

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post

Ahhh you do remember.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Think this was posted on bisonville way back! But here is a Google image of it.

https://www.google.com/search?q=biso...Ra8gaM71Yq3InM

"This new "Gondola" seating isn't as fancy as it sounds"

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I want to know why no one on Bisonville every thought of hanging seats from the ceiling before now? How is there not a napkin schematic on how this can be technically achieved?
    Years ago I proposed hanging a bunch of Johnny Jump Ups from the ceiling.*

*the search function on Bisonville sucks ass.