Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 12-30-18 vs Fort Wayne 4:00

Default Re: 12-30-18 vs Fort Wayne 4:00

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I wish someone would nut up and flat out ask Dave wtf he's doing starting and playing Samuelson and Qyale over Ward and Gue. Fuck it just fire his ass already.
    There was some questions asked in the Bison media chat tonight but not really any answers. Somebody said it doesn't matter who starts, it is about minutes but if you look at the minutes being played that line of thinking doesn't really add up. Gue is 7th on the team.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

An interesting stat I saw on the Rabbit board....

Just looked at season stats: Geu first in FG%, second in rebound avg, first in blocks, second in pts/game but 7th in minutes/game. Yikes.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Ooooof, that was a lesson in how to lose a game in the last 10 minutes. Holy mental mistakes
    Well coached....IN PURPLE

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Coaching, we go into every conference game having to make up for it.

Gue didn't even see 20 minutes and Ward was 4th in minutes(was under 30 in a game thatwent into OT).

Ward's line...7/10, 16 points, 9 rebounds, 2 assists, 0 turnovers and 1 clueless head coach.

Good thing it is championship week for Richman, nobody in the media will think of asking him a real question. He'll just get some softballs on 1660.
    Glad I forget to call in to 1660....I blast Richman on Twitter whenever can

Everyone in the building knew was going to take that last shot. I would have at least made his start dribbling versus just standing there. Also at the 5 second or so we should have ran a second defender at him and forced him to pass or take a more difficult shot. If he passes it I am will to take that chance with the ball in someone else's hands. But in all reality it should have never come down to that. We had the lead and were unable to hold it at home. Bad home loss even if it is to a good team. We had the game. We snatched defeat from the embrace of victory.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Ward's minutes were limited because of foul trouble in the first half but he did play most of the 2nd half. Why Geu didn't play more there's no explanation and also why Horn barely saw any action in the 2nd half. He carried us for a stretch in the first half and then hardly plays other than to give Vinnie a breather. Dave is holding this team back and now that we've seen glimpses of what we are capable of it's even more frustrating than it was before.

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    An interesting stat I saw on the Rabbit board....
    I have no clue what Richman is doing anymore.
    The fella that watches the CFL

Quote Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    You knew what he was doing before??? Just kidding. But his automatic subbing of Rocky out for Geu at the 17:00 mark is on auto pilot. Same goes in the second half.
    Did anyone notice we went to a 1-3-1 defense for one possession sunday? We did give up a bucket though. I still think when their bigs got in foul trouble and fouled out as well , we should have had Rocky, Deng, Tyson, Jordan and Vinnie in the game.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    How many years left ( after this year) on DR's contract ?

So I saw this went to overtime and I was like.......... what?????? I was so disgusted when we were down 4 with .24 seconds to play and we turned it over that I turned it off and posted my complaint in this thread about how we could blow the lead. I had to go watch the last .24 seconds this AM. I am happy the players didn't give up because I did.