Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Round 3: Vengeance in Vermillion!

Default Re: 2023 Round 3: Vengeance in Vermillion!

Quote Originally Posted by land grant bison View Post
    I’m curious if patty viverito or the ncaa is aware of USD’s tactics. I get trying to create as much as a home field advantage as possible, but constantly pushing back the general sale date, or having businesses buying tickets for the sake of wasting them, seems wrong from simply an integrity standpoint. If I were Matt Larson, I’d be chatting about “fairness” with their AD. On the other hand, if the tickets are actually sold out, then fine, but I’m guessing lots of empty seats
    Assuming the same. I know people that were offered and told to take the free tickets so we didn’t have a chance to buy even if they weren’t using it. Oh well I guess whoever is going will have to bring the noise.

Dakota Dome only seats 9100 on gameday? In the words of Chapo, what a bunch of puds, but what do you expect in Vermillion aka the GF of SD... ok that might be a little harsh, the Valley City of SD

So USD put 15 blocks of 20 tickets on the resale ticket site of their usd alum. Hahaha

Plus some on another site

lol. So Sneaky. Just wait them out until Friday night and buy them cheap
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

To any USD fans and ticket office employees reading this, I have contacted the MVFC Commissioner, Associate Commissioner, and Assistant Commissioner (Business Affairs) to inform them of what is going on. They do not seem too concerned about this ticketing fiasco.

I also contacted my personal friends at the NCAA offices that I have gotten to know very well after 10 trips to Frisco since 2011. The NCAA folks are incredibly upset by the actions of your ticket department in trying to shut out NDSU fans, knowing full well that this is unethical, immoral and dishonest. They stated they will be contacting the head of the USD ticketing department and the Athletic Department by 10AM tomorrow to resolve this and to have USD honor the purchases. I encourage my fellow NDSU fans to reach out to the NCAA folks who you have gotten to know to so well. There are many of you that have carefully cultivated these relationships, especially Heffray and TAB (and anyone else) -- please let us all know what their reply to you was regarding how USD is handling this.

Thanks,
    RTO
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    To any USD fans and ticket office employees reading this, I have contacted the MVFC Commissioner, Associate Commissioner, and Assistant Commissioner (Business Affairs) to inform them of what is going on. They do not seem too concerned about this ticketing fiasco.

I also contacted my personal friends at the NCAA offices that I have gotten to know very well after 10 trips to Frisco since 2011. The NCAA folks are incredibly upset by the actions of your ticket department in trying to shut out NDSU fans, knowing full well that this is unethical, immoral and dishonest. They stated they will be contacting the head of the USD ticketing department and the Athletic Department by 10AM tomorrow to resolve this and to have USD honor the purchases. I encourage my fellow NDSU fans to reach out to the NCAA folks who you have gotten to know to so well. There are many of you that have carefully cultivated these relationships, especially Heffray and TAB (and anyone else) -- please let us all know what their reply to you was regarding how USD is handling this.

Thanks,
    RTO
    If you need threatening emails, TAB is your guy.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post

Thanks,
    RTO
    I wonder if we talked to the same person, I got a very nice message from the contact at the NCAA office that they take this sort of thing VERY seriously and will be sending out letters of inquiry tomorrow morning. They mentioned something about their Fairness and Integrity clause and how schools found in direct violation may face strict penalties including the loss of future home games. I am very curious where this ends up going, but if I were a USD booster, I'd want to get in contact with the ticket office right away and try and get them to reverse their course. It's no laughing matter.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    I wonder if we talked to the same person, I got a very nice message from the contact at the NCAA office that they take this sort of thing VERY seriously and will be sending out letters of inquiry tomorrow morning. They mentioned something about their Fairness and Integrity clause and how schools found in direct violation may face strict penalties including the loss of future home games. I am very curious where this ends up going, but if I were a USD booster, I'd want to get in contact with the ticket office right away and try and get them to reverse their course. It's no laughing matter.
    Yep, same guy and same response here. The one guy I know said they are looking into litigation and some other schools might get slapped, too, for other similar infractions…
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pep Band View Post
    If you saved them to your phone, they will show a QR code if they are active. If they have been canceled, no QR code will show and they will be shown "expired" by your phone.
    Good to know. For myself and CAS, it was unsettling to go into our USD accounts and see that the tickets were right there, not paid for? So we bought the suckers again! I did call the ticket office and she said the tickets that are in my wallet are fine…. and she refunded the second $ transaction.

Not sure why they couldn’t have run it like NDSU has for, lets see…36 home playoff games! Tickets go on sale aren’t season tickets on Sunday, season ticket holder have until Tuesday to claim, then on Wednesday, anyone can buy them. Wow, so complicated….apparently. When I went on their site on Sunday, with the code, there were a lot of greyed out seats which I assume were season ticket holders, and a lot of available red seats available for purchase. Much like I have seen on our site. So when NDSU fans got the promo code, I am guessing that Bison fans got a couple thousand tickets minimum. No way they wanted that many of us there so to cover up their stupidity, they scrapped it all and started over. I get you screwed up, but at that point, you have to own it and let what will happen, happen. You dont look too great when you cancel tickets from people that purchased them. What the hell is going to happen when someone drives 4 hours, didnt hear about cancelled tickets, and tried to walk in and get their ticket scanned only to be denied?! Some justifiable Karen outrage, thats what!!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10353
    Find a professor or staff and make friends if you need tickets. I’m
    Guessing this is where you resell might come in ����*♀️
    Attached Images Attached Images