Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Could someone pm me an email address for the ndsu recruitment department

Default Could someone pm me an email address for the ndsu recruitment department

I have some friends from Notre Dame (Sherman Oaks, CA) That have the talent to play for NDSU and want to come here, But NDSU doesnt have them on there recruiting list. They are missing out on some untapped talent. My friend will be comeing to NDSU regaurdless to whether he plays football or not, and some of his friends from the team would probably come with him if they had incentive. This school rocks the CA HS football. They have multiple state championships and when they dont get championships they go far in the playoffs. I want NDSU to atleast start looking at them. Please pm me that email.

Default Re: Could someone pm me an email address for the ndsu recruitment department

Default Re: Could someone pm me an email address for the ndsu recruitment department

[URL=http://www.maxpreps.com/california/football/notre-dame-(sherman-oaks)/schedule.aspx?schoolid=7f79a046-d5c4-465f-b1c4-41fe50ed8ea8&gendersport=boys,football&urpath=,loc al,team[/URL]

--------------------------

Thanks lakes

I have a better option:

mark.farley@uni.edu

If your friends want to play for a team that is always in the mix for the National Championship in our division they need to come to UNI. Tell them to contact DJ Hord who transfered to UNI from Notre Dame last year. DJ will be a starting WR for us this year. Yes we lost in the playoffs, we didn't win the national championship, but we were in the playoffs.

mark.farley@uni.edu

Quote Originally Posted by Gotta Earn It View Post
    I have a better option:

mark.farley@uni.edu

If your friends want to play for a team that is always in the mix for the National Championship in our division they need to come to UNI. Tell them to contact DJ Hord who transfered to UNI from Notre Dame last year. DJ will be a starting WR for us this year. Yes we lost in the playoffs, we didn't win the national championship, but we were in the playoffs.

mark.farley@uni.edu
    Ah.........say there genius,
    He's not referring to the University of Notre Dame in South Bend.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Ah.........say there genius,
    He's not referring to the University of Notre Dame in South Bend.
    My bad....Your comment shows how our schools differ. I saw Notre Dame and immediately thought South Bend. Is the school he is talking about DIII?

I am so sorry.
    Last edited by Gotta Earn It; 02-14-2009 at 05:14 AM. Reason: Sorry, I get excited on FBS transfers, not DIII

Just a reminder (mostly for our UNI friend), the NCAA doesn't want fans trying to recruit student-athletes.

coldspot is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My bad....Your comment shows how our schools differ. I saw Notre Dame and immediately thought South Bend. Is the school he is talking about DIII?

I am so sorry.
    its a high school. the link he posted is for maxpreps. maxpreps is a high school sports website.

My friend will be comeing to NDSU regaurdless to whether he plays football or not, and some of his friends from the team would probably come with him if they had incentive.
    no matter how much you troll our board, he wont want to go to your school.

not sure how you assuming it was the university of notre dame makes your school superior

I am so sorry.
    Last time I checked, high school kids don't transfer from one college to another. They typically finish high school first and then progress to a college or university.

http://www.ndhs.org/s/1012/start.aspx

Just a suggestion,
    If you want to type clever things to get under the skin of Bisonville members, it's always a good idea to be well prepared.