Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spring Game

Default Spring Game

Anybody have a confirmed date yet? I am guessing April 23rd since it was the 25th last year. Can't wait to get a look at the squad this spring!

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Spring Game

Quote Originally Posted by gobison0 View Post
    Anybody have a confirmed date yet? I am guessing April 23rd since it was the 25th last year. Can't wait to get a look at the squad this spring!
    I'm going to go out on a limb and predict the defense has a better showing this spring.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

I remember watching Easton Stick in the Spring game last year and thinking "Holy Cow! We have a backup quarterback!"

It's going to be so much fun to see the next version of Bison football!

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb and predict the defense has a better showing this spring.
    Absolutely. The offense was light years ahead of a young defense last spring. This year should be an epic clash.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

WILL THERE EVERRRR be another LOCKER ROOM SALE????

is that stuff just being sold directly to Team Makers now??

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    WILL THERE EVERRRR be another LOCKER ROOM SALE????

is that stuff just being sold directly to Team Makers now??
    Don't players now get to keep their practice and warm up gear. As for game jerseys not sure what is going on there. Seems they will have to buy a new set of the white, green or gold jerseys pretty soon.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Don't players now get to keep their practice and warm up gear. As for game jerseys not sure what is going on there. Seems they will have to buy a new set of the white, green or gold jerseys pretty soon.
    Not sure what the lifespan for jerseys are but they are still pretty new. I believe the whites were new in 2013, yellows and greens were new in 2014.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Not sure what the lifespan for jerseys are but they are still pretty new. I believe the whites were new in 2013, yellows and greens were new in 2014.
    Whenever they are replaced I don't think the jerseys will be sold off a rack......likely bid upon and maybe the few leftovers sold for a minimum price. The first locker room sales were the result of stockpiling 10 years of old stuff. All we are talking about is jerseys and some game day warm up gear so not much will be available until several sports go thru a replacement cycle.

I believe this would be a NCAA violation.

Whenever they are replaced I don't think the jerseys will be sold off a rack......likely bid upon and maybe the few leftovers sold for a minimum price. The first locker room sales were the result of stockpiling 10 years of old stuff. All we are talking about is jerseys and some game day warm up gear so not much will be available until several sports go thru a replacement cycle.
    Agree. When you win national championships in those jerseys, you can get some pretty good money auctioning them off.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN