Page 179 of 209 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 2087

Thread: 2015 Recruiting Prospects

Default Re: 2015 Recruiting Prospects

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    I don't see a need to pony up for every scolly in every sport. I'd be content to FB and Men's basketball, plus what ever women's sports we needed for Title IX. That said, we need to move ahead ASAP. I'm fully prepared to write a check for my share.
    $5 a ticket would do that for everyone on the roster in FB So 85 and however you wanna split up the rest BB.

IMHO SU could do 200 Plus pretty easy

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...ings-this-week
    Last edited by MAKBison; 01-24-2015 at 11:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    How is this going to work in the FCS with varying degree of scholarship amounts among the student athletes, it isn't like other sports where a player gets a full. Would every player on a scholarship be eligible to get a stipend?
    According to Matt Larson in his interview with Steve Hallstrom, those sorts of details haven't been worked out yet. At a guess, they will probably be addressed at the next major NCAA meeting in April.

(Things are worked out for the headcount sports like FBS football, MBB, WBB, VB, etc., but the equivalency sports like FCS football are still in a gray area.)

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    According to Matt Larson in his interview with Steve Hallstrom, those sorts of details haven't been worked out yet. At a guess, they will probably be addressed at the next major NCAA meeting in April.

(Things are worked out for the headcount sports like FBS football, MBB, WBB, VB, etc., but the equivalency sports like FCS football are still in a gray area.)
    So how can WY be offering the stipend when there's a few unknown factors yet? Kid signs on LOI day and later things get changed.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

So how can WY be offering the stipend when there's a few unknown factors yet? Kid signs on LOI day and later things get changed.
    I am sure they are saying once the details are worked we will be doing this. I bet we are saying it to

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...ings-this-week

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Please keep cost of attendance off the recruiting thread. There is another one for that.
    Thank you!!!!!!

Read the stuff in parentheses again. The ambiguity is for equivalency sports. FCS football(us) is an equivalency sport(partials). No ambiguity for headcount sports. FBS football(Wyo) is a headcount sport(fulls only).

That's why.

We could probably give a stipend to a player on a full scholarship without much worry, but I think we'd have to be careful for now when dealing with a player on a partial until things get sorted out.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    $5 a ticket would do that for everyone on the roster in FB So 85 and however you wanna split up the rest BB.

IMHO SU could do 200 Plus pretty easy
    $200 K will be raised pretty easily and fairly quickly. Where else can you get the bang for your buck that the Bison bring? We want to stay at the top and money basically makes it happen

This^^^^^^
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Everyone stop with cost of attendance. Go to other thread. Now back to recruiting.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I got excited when I saw like 3-4 pages of unread material about recruits but...