Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: James Madison vs Youngstown State FCS Championship game suspensions

Default Re: James Madison vs Youngstown State FCS Championship game suspensions

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Just saw the FCS facebook live. It is snowing at the stadium.

Hope this works:
    https://www.facebook.com/ncaafcsfoot...3148154213183/
    I guess the concept of tarping the field during bad weather before a championship game is lost on those people.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Is it me or does Jmu think they have it wrapped up? Pelini is the tough minded, play with a chip on your shoulder type coach. They've beaten Jsu, Ewu on the road. Don't be surprised if they pull it out

I just can't watch the game tomorrow. Screw it, I'm going to hunt varmints tomorrow.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Thank you ~ listened to all of them. JMU coach Dave, talked about the construction & dirt piles around the stadium. Not exactly what you had hoped for, when you finally reach
    the Nat'l Champ game. (I get that.) But then he talked about the bigger picture - what happens on the field etc.
    Lol, that will play right into YSU's hands as that is Youngstown's schtick...being a blue collar type team.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Is it me or does Jmu think they have it wrapped up? Pelini is the tough minded, play with a chip on your shoulder type coach. They've beaten Jsu, Ewu on the road. Don't be surprised if they pull it out
    As far as fans go, it's JMU>Cocky, but just barely! I really hope the field conditions suck, that the JMU players bitch about their less than first class hotels, and that YSU cleans their clock and brings home the Natty.

The spread is at 10 on 5 Dimes. That is crazy to me.

The SHSU QB won the Walter Payton Award???
    Did anyone see that coming?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    The SHSU QB won the Walter Payton Award???
    Did anyone see that coming?
    #allaboutstats

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

From StL paper:

Both teams will be missing suspended players. James Madison has seven players out, including No. 2 receiver Terrence Alls and top tackler Brandon Hereford. None of them played in the semifinal win against North Dakota State. Youngstown State has at least four players out, including running back Martin Ruiz and two safeties. Neither program has specifically addressed the suspensions.

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/no-nd...8a31cccfa.html
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    The spread is at 10 on 5 Dimes. That is crazy to me.
    If I knew how I'd take that bet