Page 493 of 1350 FirstFirst ... 393443483491492493494495503543593993 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,930 of 13493

Thread: A new and better FBS thread

Default Re: A new and better FBS thread

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    Also, this was posted today in the Indiana High School fan page. I believe the person who posted this is a high school coach from Georgia

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    I had it on 2 ndsu Facebook football pages. so they got it there. cool!!!

now listen it's been 2 days... NOW it's time for ACTION.

150-12. 9 titles. we can't do anything else in fcs. there was 12,000 NDSU there this week and HALF were snowbirds from Arizona/Texas driving over.

we have a serious issues fellas , it's time, it's been time but NOW ITS PAST TIME....

Dean, Larson, Phelps need to go into a room and call ALL.5 G5 conferences, Ask for an Invite, football only or ALL sports if necessary.

Ask about taking less in CFP/Big Dance money , Subsidize if you have to for 5 conference home games. Promise 1 Neutral game a year in Minneapolis/Denver/Vegas/Arizona ......

great creative you 3 !!! get it fuckin done
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

150-12. 9 titles. we can't do anything else in fcs. there was 12,000 NDSU there this week and HALF were snowbirds from Arizona/Texas driving over.

we have a serious issues fellas , it's time, it's been time but NOW ITS PAST TIME....

Dean, Larson, Phelps need to go into a room and call ALL.5 G5 conferences, Ask for an Invite, football only or ALL sports if necessary.

Ask about taking less in CFP/Big Dance money , Subsidize if you have to for 5 conference home games. Promise 1 Neutral game a year in Minneapolis/Denver/Vegas/Arizona ......

Is there anything you don't take credit for lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    If we could schedule (that's a big if for at least a few years) and beat two top-25 teams and go undefeated, then we might get in similar to Cincinnati.
    I don’t think it will be that easy to schedule top 10 teams. Cinci got in because ND was a top 10 team. Cinci was still out of the league of those top SEC teams

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by B.Schlossman Fan Club View Post
    I don’t think it will be that easy to schedule top 10 teams. Cinci got in because ND was a top 10 team. Cinci was still out of the league of those top SEC teams
    To be fair, his post says too 25 not top 10.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    Is there anything you don't take credit for lol...
    Herpes. He blames that on your grandma.
    Insert something clever here...

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

Holy Shit. NO ONE is going to PUSH for FBS ??? did you NOT see what happened in the playoffs? complete domination!!

NDSU DOES NOT BELONG IN FCS!! GO INDEPENDANT IF WE HAVE TO.

ITS OVER, there is NO discussion anymore. NDSU has to go FBS or its going to STAGNANT & DECLINE!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Michigan looked even more out of place, but no one seems to talk about that

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

They did fine all things considered. They gave Alabama more trouble than Michigan gave Georgia lol
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    To be fair, his post says too 25 not top 10.
    Yeah top 11-25 wins are not. Going to get NDSU into a Four team playoff. Non conference wins need to be against top 10 teams in order for a G5 team to be considered. Scheduling top teams also isn’t that easy!

Yeah top 11-25 wins are not. Going to get NDSU into a Four team playoff. Non conference wins need to be against top 10 teams in order for a G5 team to be considered. Scheduling top teams also isn’t that easy!
    Yeah NDSU wouldn’t ever be in a top 4 playoff unless there was some scenario where we had three straight undefeated seasons and were soundly beating top 25 teams. Cincy had to have two of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*