Page 81 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Default Re: 2018 Coach Staff Update

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    Charlie Stock. Linebackers coach.
    Locker room social media policy enforcer.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    No thanks—wAy beyond me, and I mean WAY BEYOND!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Those who can, do. Those who can’t, teach.

Do you have this same issue? I was a student assistant my last year at NDSU and wanted nothing to do with it again.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    Locker room social media policy enforcer.
    Damn, he would be the Nick Saban of that job within 24 hours. Let's do this!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonEngrGirl View Post
    I heard TR is definitely in the running for OC, everything should be decided by Sunday (today), and there should be announcements by Wednesday. Also heard that it wouldn’t be surprising so see some kind of “co-“ as part of his title, in regards to helping him make the transition to OC. I don’t know why that means exactly, but it’s what I heard. I heard this from people well connected to Fargo sports media. Hopefully we have clear answers by mid-week after the coaches conference.

Possibly be running game coordinator similar to coach riley? Maybe have hedberg help with play calling as well. He would be great resource for Tyler.

And those who can't teach, teach phys. ed. LOL (Sorry, that's an old joke from when I used to be a teacher.)

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post

Do you have this same issue? I was a student assistant my last year at NDSU and wanted nothing to do with it again.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post

Stereotypes are fun.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Ross may have read what you posted here, as he posted that tweet after your post. This is how things get started nowadays.

Not saying TR won’t be OC, just sayin’!

Also, the guys the Forum is pointing out sure don’t seem to fit the “homeruns” and “killing it” comments from Burgundy in reference to Entz’s coaching hires. Seem
    Pretty Meh to me.

No. That is not how things get started nowadays. While there are certainly folks that use Bisonville that I would deem trustworthy sources I do not repeat BV information/theories as "sourced" information on Twitter. I spoke with someone who would know and was told it will be TR, no question. I haven't gotten a second or third person that is also trustworthy to confirm it so I haven't reported it as fact.

Quote Originally Posted by RossUglem View Post
    No. That is not how things get started nowadays. While there are certainly folks that use Bisonville that I would deem trustworthy sources I do not repeat BV information/theories as "sourced" information on Twitter. I spoke with someone who would know and was told it will be TR, no question. I haven't gotten a second or third person that is also trustworthy to confirm it so I haven't reported it as fact.
    But you're reporting it here, kind of, right?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    Possibly be running game coordinator similar to coach riley? Maybe have hedberg help with play calling as well. He would be great resource for Tyler.
    You think NDSU (7 time champ) would hire an OC that "needs help" calling plays? If it's TR as the OC hire, then I'd assume it's TR running the offense and that means Entz has total confidence in TR running the offense. If he's hired as OC that assumes he's moved up from the "young guy that needs experience" and ready to assume the responsibility via the experience he has.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderingherd View Post
    You think NDSU (7 time champ) would hire an OC that "needs help" calling plays? If it's TR as the OC hire, then I'd assume it's TR running the offense and that means Entz has total confidence in TR running the offense. If he's hired as OC that assumes he's moved up from the "young guy that needs experience" and ready to assume the responsibility via the experience he has.
    One would hope so

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt