Page 25 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU to CUSA

Default Re: NDSU to CUSA

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    I hear what you're saying, and we can all be reminded to have a little more grace while disagreeing with one another. But I think on balance, any visitor to this board will see what a spirited fanbase NDSU has, and that's good. I've been connected to different schools as a student or employee and was/am a regular consumer of those fan boards. Gopherhole is great. KillerFrogs (TCU) is great. But Bisonville doesn't take a backseat to any of those. The fanbase is major league, even if FCS isn't. I think that's a big plus in our favor.
    I'd agree, for what it's worth when Sammy got their invite I think there was like 50 posts on the topic of potentially moving up. Most seemed lukewarm at best. I checked around the same time and EGriz was at about 30 posts and SDSUfans was at 23. I don't even know if #StayCocky has a message board.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Posted for reference.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    I'd agree, for what it's worth when Sammy got their invite I think there was like 50 posts on the topic of potentially moving up. Most seemed lukewarm at best. I checked around the same time and EGriz was at about 30 posts and SDSUfans was at 23. I don't even know if #StayCocky has a message board.
    Yeah, I think if we get an invite, the thread announcing it will have 500 posts and 10,000 views in 24 hours.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

According To Reports, Conference USA Has Officially Sent Invites To Jacksonville State & Sam Houston. A $2 Million Fee Is The Final Requirement Before Becoming An Official Member.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    Yeah, I think if we get an invite, the thread announcing it will have 500 posts and 10,000 view in 24 hours.
    it's gonna be nuclear AND I will be throwing a HUGE party at Sickies in Fargo
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    it's gonna be nuclear AND I will be throwing a HUGE party at Sickies in Fargo
    How about when we get an invite and turn it down?

daddy daycare is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

https://twitter.com/DomIzzoWDAY/stat...976740357?s=20

I guess I suck at embedding tweets I need to spend more time on message boards.

Quote Originally Posted by daddy daycare View Post
    https://twitter.com/DomIzzoWDAY/stat...976740357?s=20

I guess I suck at embedding tweets I need to spend more time on message boards.
    Yeah there needs to be more midwest schools. In all reality it is easier to get from Fargo to Miami than Fargo to Macomb.

Gonna suck for roadwarrior tho
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

There has to be more in the works for CUSA. They need at least 1 more all-sports member and probably more. I don't know why these schools would be signing up if there wasn't some sort of assurance from the CUSA brass that they have more schools in the hopper that they are still in very serious discussions with... I'd think the longer they take to make/announce/leak their next move the more likely it is that it involves multiple schools.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    There has to be more in the works for CUSA. They need at least 1 more all-sports member and probably more. I don't know why these schools would be signing up if there wasn't some sort of assurance from the CUSA brass that they have more schools in the hopper that they are still in very serious discussions with... I'd think the longer they take to make/announce/leak their next move the more likely it is that it involves multiple schools.
    There has to be.

Liberty to NMSU: 1836 miles
    EWU to NAU: 1252 miles
    Ouch.

I've already given my bold C-USA plan.