Page 101 of 132 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1319

Thread: Kolpack and Izzo can't like this

Default Re: Kolpack and Izzo can't like this

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    I'm still absolutely dumbfounded that any of this is news. The original guidelines I didn't think were a big deal, but people freaked out, so fine we'll back off, even though the people screaming wanted stricter guidelines had they won.

The texts, emails and statement are nothing more than the team saying we still think we were right, but we need to make this go away. IDGAF how the sausage was made, and that's all the messages were about.

And now for the Forum to use that to call for Dr. B's registration is absolutely ridiculous.
    The bad part was they then lied about it. Reminds me of the Martha Stewart witch hunt. It wasnt the fact that she got caught for insider trading. It was the fact that she lied about it to the feds that put her tit in the ringer.

I agree all they were doing was damage control. But damn it looks bad.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I still don't know why I'm so mad about this. I guess I thought that the media guidelines were too restrictive of the actual good content producers and that was bad for us consumers but to not only see what FCC put out in it's proposal and this bullshit with Port and the editorial board, I just think that I'm really glad that there are going to be tailgates they are not welcome at. I know I'll probably say something to them if I see them in the lot.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I still don't know why I'm so mad about this.

It's 'cause you got played like a chump.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

I love Izzo and Kolpack but I hate everything about Forum Communications. They are showing zero journalistic integrity and have a slanted agenda. They will do anything including publishing a douche like Fat Fuck Rob Port to promote their agenda. They are an embarrassment to print media all over the country. I am officially at a point where I am rooting for them to fail. I think we should start a Rob Port should resign campaign. Of course nobody cares what he says. Remember how he ran the same campaign vs Doug Burgum who win in a land slide. I'm just sick of people getting slandered in the name of the good old boys network

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

80ALUM is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    The bad part was they then lied about it. Reminds me of the Martha Stewart witch hunt. It wasnt the fact that she got caught for insider trading. It was the fact that she lied about it to the feds that put her tit in the ringer.

I agree. This looks bad. I don't see how the SBOHE doesn't use this to further their anti DB agenda.

Taking amongst your team about pr damage control and lying to federal investigators are two very different things. The only way this looks bad for Dr. B or NDSU is if you read everything FCC is putting our and accept it as gospel. If you read what their putting out and actually think about the situations and what is/was going on it is clear as day who the bad guys are in this story, and that is still while only seeing the FCC side of the story..
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

On top of it DB is on double not so secret probation. The stupid thing is if they would have came out said, "Hey we had an idea, but after listening to the feedback we received from the fans we decided to reevaluate the situation.". This would have went away. Hell they could have probably kept most of the new policy too...
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    On top of it DB is on double not so secret probation. The stupid thing is if they would have came out said, "Hey we had an idea, but after listening to the feedback we received from the fans we decided to reevaluate the situation.". This would have went away. Hell they could have probably kept most of the new policy too...
    That is actually what he emailed to the SBOHE if you read all the emails. He should have said that publicly.

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    That is actually what he emailed to the SBOHE if you read all the emails. He should have said that publicly.
    Exactly, plus he should have known Port was going to be digging through records...

The sad part is that it is such a dumb thing to get to this point. Covering your ass over a media policy that would have went away on its own...
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    Taking amongst your team about pr damage control and lying to federal investigators are two very different things. The only way this looks bad for Dr. B or NDSU is if you read everything FCC is putting our and accept it as gospel. If you read what their putting out and actually think about the situations and what is/was going on it is clear as day who the bad guys are in this story, and that is still while only seeing the FCC side of the story..
    I understand who the bad guys are. But considering there is a witch hunt going on what is the general public going to surmise? Most arent going to really look at what happened and the details involved. Thats why it being blown up by the agenda based dick heads.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."