Page 100 of 367 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 3668

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I think that the ad and the fans spending go hand in hand with the awful home games to start the season it’s hard to get any excitement going
    Beating a MVC team was fun, but not much else to build on until conference play started.

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I think that the ad and the fans spending go hand in hand with the awful home games to start the season it’s hard to get any excitement going
    bingo. if NDSU took a dam risk , brought in a P5 team, hell a big ten team. they'd sell out at 6000. 4000 more seats @ $20 = $80k. that should be cost prohibitive
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    bingo. if NDSU took a dam risk , brought in a P5 team, hell a big ten team. they'd sell out at 6000. 4000 more seats @ $20 = $80k. that should be cost prohibitive
    Reality Check.

Creighton? They AVERAGE 17,000 fans for home games. That’s approximately 3x the size of our arena.
    Wichita State? Their coach makes $3.5 M. That’s more than our entire MBB budget.
    $80K to buy a P5 or high major? Try twice that. Math doesn’t work. P5’s pay more than that to buy us.

Pipe dreams are fun, but reality is this is a slow burn and we’ve got a lot of building and winning that needs to happen first.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonJD View Post
    Reality Check.

Creighton? They AVERAGE 17,000 fans for home games. That’s approximately 3x the size of our arena.
    Wichita State? Their coach makes $3.5 M. That’s more than our entire MBB budget.
    $80K to buy a P5 or high major? Try twice that. Math doesn’t work. P5’s pay more than that to buy us.

Pipe dreams are fun, but reality is this is a slow burn and we’ve got a lot of building and winning that needs to happen first.
    its $150k ? dang.... NDSU v Gophers Fargodome 18,000. lets go. Revenue = $300k Profit $150k. Tailgating/Beer inside = Bonus $$

its $150k ? dang.... NDSU v Gophers Fargodome 18,000. lets go. Revenue = $300k Profit $150k. Tailgating/Beer inside = Bonus $$
    Now we're talking!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonJD View Post
    Now we're talking!
    Heck, I'd be fine with the Pentagon! Get 'er done......

We know what the upside is for NDSU. BUT-------Whats the upside for the bigs to come to Fargo?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Two year extension approved
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

this is unbelievable.
    STONY BROOK AD EVERYONE! wow.

no 1 was calling or interviewing him, so 0 reason to do this

this is unbelievable.
    STONY BROOK AD EVERYONE! wow.

no 1 was calling or interviewing him, so 0 reason to do this
    You're either trolling or incredibly dense. How do you expect him to recruit a 2020 class with 4 scholarships coming off the books next and no contract after the current season? This is about as good of a result as you could've hoped for if you're wanting them to move on from Richman. They had to extend him. The fact he was only extended for 2 years is pretty telling IMO.