View Poll Results: How much are you willing to pay for football season tickets?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Up to $500 per seat

32 40.00%
  • $501-$1000 per seat

34 42.50%
  • $1001-$1500 per seat

3 3.75%
  • More than $1500 per seat

11 13.75%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How much are you willing to pay for season tickets?

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: How much are you willing to pay for season tickets?

GOB1SON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So far, 81% of respondents wouldn't pay what lower 16 is going to cost.
    The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft-living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life...

RedRiver is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GOB1SON View Post
    But 19% would and that is more than enough to fill the lower 16.

DORMIE is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I have an aisle seat right behind a box. Cost me $1,667.00.

Doesn't surprise me - honestly I figured the U-Z rows will be the first to go.

GOB1SON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by RedRiver View Post
    But 19% would and that is more than enough to fill the lower 16.
    Well not really:

Sections A-T = 20 Rows * 18 Seats/row = 360 seats. 360 seats * $1682 = $605,520 = 54%
    Sections U-Z = 6 Rows * 18 Seats/row = 108 seats. 108 seats * $732 = $79,056 = 16%
    Sections AA-KK = 11 Rows * 18 Seats/row = 198 seats. 192 seats * $557 = $110,286 = 29%

The most expensive seats comprise 54% of the new seats available.

Of course this isn't even close to a representative distribution of seats or of the general population of season ticket buyers or new season ticket buyers or current season ticket buyers that are looking to move either to more expensive seats or less expensive seats.

It is just a silly exercise... Bisonville probably isn't a great representation of the average NDSU football fan.

Full Discloser, I have no idea if the seat numbers above are correct or not, I grabbed them from the season ticket thread...
    The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft-living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life...

Well not really:

Sections A-T = 20 Rows * 18 Seats/row = 360 seats. 360 seats * $1682 = $605,520 = 54%
    Sections U-Z = 6 Rows * 18 Seats/row = 108 seats. 108 seats * $732 = $79,056 = 16%
    Sections AA-KK = 11 Rows * 18 Seats/row = 198 seats. 192 seats * $557 = $110,286 = 29%

Of course this isn't even close to a representative distribution of seats or of the general population of season ticket buyers or new season ticket buyers or current season ticket buyers that are looking to move either to more expensive seats or less expensive seats.

It is just a silly exercise... Bisonville probably isn't a great representation of the average NDSU football fan.

Full Discloser, I have no idea if the seat numbers above are correct or not, I grabbed them from the season ticket thread...
    It’s more like 270, not 360. Minus 4 full rows for suites and three other rows are 10 or 11 seats, not 18.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Well not really:

It’s more like 270, not 360. 45ish? percent. Minus 4 full rows for suites and three other rows are 10 or 11 seats, not 18.

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Well not really:

It’s more like 270, not 360. Minus 4 full rows for suites and three other rows are 10 or 11 seats, not 18.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Okay, okay, we get it, Bisonaudit! (Hiccup while posting???) ;-)