Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 FB Tailgate Thread

Default Re: 2019 FB Tailgate Thread

Posts like the one above make me wonder if all tailgate lots are equal. I mean, as reserved lots increase, it seems to water down the quality of the "reserved tailgater". I'm thinking there should be levels of tailgater. I for sure don't want any GA tailgaters around us...just disgusting. But do we really want these new reserved tailgaters either? I mean seriously...you can still smell the GA on them. They think they are better than the GA fellows...but I bet they won't even know where to line up.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Posts like the one above make me wonder if all tailgate lots are equal. I mean, as reserved lots increase, it seems to water down the quality of the "reserved tailgater". I'm thinking there should be levels of tailgater. I for sure don't want any GA tailgaters around us...just disgusting. But do we really want these new reserved tailgaters either? I mean seriously...you can still smell the GA on them. They think they are better than the GA fellows...but I bet they won't even know where to line up.
    It reminds me of what the MIAC is doing to St. Thomas, or what the NCC did to NDSU back in the early 90's with scholarships. "They (long time reserved tailgaters) are too good, let's bring them down to our level."

This is so D2. Why not have the GA filth prove their worth, and match what we reserved tailgaters have been doing for many years? After a short-probationary period, say 30-40 years, then maybe we could allow them to have full reserved tailgater status.

If any GA pigs try to talk to me, I will say "I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper."
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Man are you are a real snob. Think of the visitors you let come into your tailgate. Deal with it.
    Last edited by Vet70; 05-14-2019 at 08:08 PM.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Your wife doesnt seem to think so

I must not give a lot of rep around here since it won't let me rep you again and I know you haven't posted anything worth repping in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Your wife doesnt seem to think so
    My wife makes bad decisions. She's my wife.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    It reminds me of what the MIAC is doing to St. Thomas, or what the NCC did to NDSU back in the early 90's with scholarships. "They (long time reserved tailgaters) are too good, let's bring them down to our level."

This is so D2. Why not have the GA filth prove their worth, and match what we reserved tailgaters have been doing for many years? After a short-probationary period, say 30-40 years, then maybe we could allow them to have full reserved tailgater status.

If any GA pigs try to talk to me, I will say "I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper."
    Why do you dinglepusses think that the world-famous Thunderstruck Maker's Hospitality Tent has a 5-10 spot empty space ring around it in all directions? Because reserved tailgaters aren't showing up to use their spaces? Oh pleeeease! Open your damn eyes! No, gentlemen, when I was in charge of things, we had the foresight to spend YOUR own monetary donations to buy ourselves a huge buffer zone around us so that we wouldn't have to be close to uncouth and unworthy reserved tailgaters.

You all thought GA people were the problem. Little did you know that it is/was the GA people who BECAME reserved tailgaters in the last 5 years, who are the REAL problem. Welcome to real life, dupes.

My wife makes bad decisions. She's my wife.
    Touche lulz

Just for the fun of it I grill brat patties on grill last night from the tailgate of my pickup. Hate to wish summer away but tailgate season is great.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

I got my email to choose reserved spots yesterday with my lowly 65 points. Based on the map it looks like after we took our spots 98 of 168 new spots have been filled.

Everything I've seen about this years expansion of reserved mentions 217 spots, but that includes rows C & B which were neither circled as part of the expansion nor filled in as already taken on the map I was sent.*

Does anyone know if those were filled by requests from current reserved tailgaters or are there other plans for those rows?

It's nice to have our own spots, but for this year we've got 8. For the last couple year's we've bought spots from someone who requested them thinking they'd never get them and I believe they live in the South so they can't go to games. So, if your request doesn't get filled let me know.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BisonAccountant44; 05-22-2019 at 05:30 PM.
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.