Page 145 of 365 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195245 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 3646

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    What do you consider as old?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And why does age matter?

If you research team makers, I’m guessing most would be “old” to you. Just dumb!

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    And why does age matter?

If you research team makers, I’m guessing most would be “old” to you. Just dumb!

CAS he is not referring to age, but the type of posts getting tiresome---old.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Default hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    CAS he is not referring to age, but the type of posts getting tiresome---old.
    Ok—you may be correct.

Last edited by CAS4127; 02-24-2020 at 09:29 AM.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    No shame in dreaming.

Btw, NDSU has never dominated a basketball conference. EVER. I can’t think of any low major program consistently being a threat to win a first round game.

Maybe NDSU will someday do it.

Demanding it isn’t good enough. Especially those who don’t contribute a hell of a lot to the cause other than online posts. Probably why real supporters get tired of the rants.

I have row 1 seats for years now, I sat thru the dam BSA and scheels arena. and countless years at sioux falls with maybe 100-200 ndsu basketball fans most of the time down there shut up. get mad at my schtick all you want. I'm right most of the time. ndsu athletics needs a Spark.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

thanks, now we get a und coach on kfgo yuckin it up with gaptooth and crowing about beating NDSU. another embarassing moment if not the biggest in this era. you gave them a superbowl type win

"we are the flagship U here in the state of north dakota" they both say and chuckle

barf. thanks for nothing

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    thanks, now we get a und coach on kfgo yuckin it up with gaptooth and crowing about beating NDSU. another embarassing moment if not the biggest in this era. you gave them a superbowl type win

"we are the flagship U here in the state of north dakota" they both say and chuckle

barf. thanks for nothing
    You take this stuff way too personally. It may be time to find another interest if this makes you that miserable.

barf. thanks for nothing
    Listening to KFGO and gaptooth are your first 2 mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    You take this stuff way too personally. It may be time to find another interest if this makes you that miserable.
    yea, NDSU losing pisses me off yea, ending this year on a 13 game win streak into the SLT and huge momentum would've jumped NDSU up to 13-14 seed maybe.
    Are none of you Big Picture people? obviously. that loss alone cements us in the #16 or Play in game.

SDSU gonna throw 2 big men at us down low, as will Oral Roberts. lets see if Dave adjusts

yea, NDSU losing pisses me off yea, ending this year on a 13 game win streak into the SLT and huge momentum would've jumped NDSU up to 13-14 seed maybe.
    Are none of you Big Picture people? obviously. that loss alone cements us in the #16 or Play in game.

SDSU gonna throw 2 big men at us down low, as will Oral Roberts. lets see if Dave adjusts
    They will not be a 16 assuming they take care of business at home and in Sioux Falls. I'd say 15 is likely... possibly 14 if there's more upsets than normal in the 1 bid league tourneys. 13 went sayonara last Saturday but in reality it probably went sayonara with an inconsistent OOC slate.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    They will not be a 16 assuming they take care of business at home and in Sioux Falls. I'd say 15 is likely... possibly 14 if there's more upsets than normal in the 1 bid league tourneys. 13 went sayonara last Saturday but in reality it probably went sayonara with an inconsistent OOC slate.
    perhaps. perhaps.

how's the program next year? Cam, Sam, Eady, Maleeck, Rocky? that's a run and gun team that could run.... but they won't be allowed too.

ok ok, get thru this year 1st.