Page 84 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast

Thread: Fargodome officials consider adding seats/BEER for Bison games

Default Re: Fargodome officials consider adding seats/BEER for Bison games

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    You got all your front teeth?
    Yes and no. I was born missing an incisor on my jaw and when I had braces they created a gap where I have a bridge now.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Kolpack twitter..

Indiana AD on first year of alcohol sales at fb games, which netted university $400K: "Our main goal with this initiative was to enhance the game day experience for our fans and to reduce alcohol-related incidents in and around the stadium, and we succeeded on both fronts."

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Kolpack twitter..

Indiana AD on first year of alcohol sales at fb games, which netted university $400K: "Our main goal with this initiative was to enhance the game day experience for our fans and to reduce alcohol-related incidents in and around the stadium, and we succeeded on both fronts."

Pretty much the outcome you'd expect. No Sodom and Gomorrah.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    They averaged 40,000 a game, net 400k. Ballpark estimates for simple math, we average half of that so 200k? They usually play 6 or 7 games. We play up to 9

Assume we split with the dome. Even 100 grand is significant money for out athletic department at a time when funding is flat or getting cut. And the more money the dome makes is good for NDSU too

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    At Indiana state you go out at half time and drink. Maybe this will keep them in.

Funny thing happened yesterday. I was in the trailer putting a few things away at 130. A staff guy came by and said Are you tearing down? I said yes. He said ok then walked away. Didn’t stop at anyone near us.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    They averaged 40,000 a game, net 400k. Ballpark estimates for simple math, we average half of that so 200k? They usually play 6 or 7 games. We play up to 9

Assume we split with the dome. Even 100 grand is significant money for out athletic department at a time when funding is flat or getting cut. And the more money the dome makes is good for NDSU too
    My rough math says about $400K.

We drink at least twice as much.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    My rough math says about $400K.

We drink at least twice as much.
    Oh that's a long line at the restrooms.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Oh that's a long line at the restrooms.
    No line at all if you are comfortable wearing a catheter.
    College of Business Alumnus

11am game would be perfect time to open up beer sales. A trial run. its 2020, make the announcement today, open up the kegs , wrist bands for 21+ boom done.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    11am game would be perfect time to open up beer sales. A trial run. its 2020, make the announcement today, open up the kegs , wrist bands for 21+ boom done.
    If they do it, I sure hope they go with the 16oz cans. Easier to sell, faster to sell, and much less mess to clean up. Youngstown, Illinois State, Western Illinois, and Missouri State all went with canned beer.

533 In a row