Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 season tickets

Default Re: 2013 season tickets

Just noticed on Craigslist someone is "renting out" a pair of season tickets for the 2013 season, all 5 games and options for playoffs

Just talked to josh at the ticket office. He said they are a little behind and going through it now and within the next week to ten days they should let people know. He said if you have options they will call you i think but if you dont jave options you will be notified by mail. He also said they will notify those who dont get tickets by mail as well.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Just talked to josh at the ticket office. He said they are a little behind and going through it now and within the next week to ten days they should let people know. He said if you have options they will call you i think but if you dont jave options you will be notified by mail. He also said they will notify those who dont get tickets by mail as well.
    Still anxiously awaiting my rejection; it will be just like college all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Still anxiously awaiting my rejection; it will be just like college all over again.
    In hindsight I wish I would have asked him about current season ticket holder requests vs new season ticket holder requests.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    In hindsight I wish I would have asked him about current season ticket holder requests vs new season ticket holder requests.
    You should call back to make sure he has your correct address.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Would be interesting to know just how many season tickets could be sold if there were more seats in the Fargodome (500, 1000 or 2000 more season tickets than now)? With recent football success how many single game tickets along with week of game tickets could be sold for the bigger games......i.e Northern Iowa, SDSU, etc. I think a big game might be close to 25,000. Hopefully someone is starting to gather information on how many fans are turned away. Someday this could be used to determine what kind of capacity is needed and how soon a new stadium is really needed. If NDSU turns away 2000, 4000 and 6000 fans for 3 of the games this year, and assuming 6 home games that would be an average of 2000 per game. If over the next 3 years this grew to 4000 lost ticket sales per game then plans and potential sites for a new stadium should be proposed. Of course, having some down seasons might change things, but what if?

I was going to offer to build a BISON-DOME, if I would have won the last Powerball Lottery. 590 Million may have built a nice stadium (25,000 seater?) with Green & Yellow stadium seats... (definitely not blue)... & Coke products!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Would be interesting to know just how many season tickets could be sold if there were more seats in the Fargodome (500, 1000 or 2000 more season tickets than now)? With recent football success how many single game tickets along with week of game tickets could be sold for the bigger games......i.e Northern Iowa, SDSU, etc. I think a big game might be close to 25,000. Hopefully someone is starting to gather information on how many fans are turned away. Someday this could be used to determine what kind of capacity is needed and how soon a new stadium is really needed. If NDSU turns away 2000, 4000 and 6000 fans for 3 of the games this year, and assuming 6 home games that would be an average of 2000 per game. If over the next 3 years this grew to 4000 lost ticket sales per game then plans and potential sites for a new stadium should be proposed. Of course, having some down seasons might change things, but what if?
    I would be curious too. Obviously when the single game seats sell out in 1 day and season tickets are sold out, there are missed ticket sales and I know that not everyone chose standing room tickets.

I know Youngstown had a student waiting list of several thousand. RMU and Prairie View had waiting lists too. Seems like student attendance is batshit crazy the first 2-3games.

SDSU and USD would draw better than average as their fans buy more tickets

UNI is always full

Playoff games are no brainers

Personally I think they should just start with 1 corner of the dome and keep adding as needed. Don't want to create too much supply too early. One would think they could get between. 500-1500 seats in each corner with most good but some obstructed view. They really dont even have a general admission section anymore. Corner sounds perfect as its a hell of lot better than standing room.

I think 25k is probably a bit too much to start with even though we could fill it once a year. Filling the corners is hell of a lot cheaper and a new dome won't happen in our lifetime. A 250 million dollar project is laughable and we wouldn't have a place to play for 2 years unless we want to play at a high school stadium!
    Last edited by HerdBot; 06-19-2013 at 08:43 AM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I must have really been low on getting extra Gen Admiss season tix.....I still have received nothing lol
    The fella that watches the CFL

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Personally I think they should just start with 1 corner of the dome and keep adding as needed. Don't want to create too much supply too early. One would think they could get between. 500-1500 seats in each corner with most good but some obstructed view. They really dont even have a general admission section anymore. Corner sounds perfect as its a hell of lot better than standing room.

I think 25k is probably a bit too much to start with even though we could fill it once a year. Filling the corners is hell of a lot cheaper and a new dome won't happen in our lifetime. A 250 million dollar project is laughable and we wouldn't have a place to play for 2 years unless we want to play at a high school stadium!
    I am sure those pillars that provide structural support can be moved easily.